Lightbar must be covered in Cali.

tobias lopez

Hey everyone, so I just wanted to share that I got my first fix it ticket for not having my light bar covered.

If you don't already know here in Cali we must have our offroad lights covered. Easy fix but I just didn't think I would get one lol.

Voodoo Actual

Hey everyone, so I just wanted to share that I got my first fix it ticket for not having my light bar covered.

If you don't already know here in Cali we must have our offroad lights covered. Easy fix but I just didn't think I would get one lol.

We're you pulled over because your off road lights weren't covered?

RockyJk

It's not a fix it ticket anymore it's an actual ticket now my brother just paid his off this week it's like $160

Voodoo Actual

I don't blame him. I knew the law it was my choice not to put the cover on. At least he didn't give me a fix it for my cracked windshield lol

I've had nights where the only thing you find wrong is expired tags. I couldn't in good conscience hit the overheads using tags as my PC for the stop.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

The law states you cannot have more than four light displayed to the front of you're vehicle a combination of spot lights or fogs and headlamps. Do you have more than 4 forward facing lights?

It's not a fix it ticket anymore it's an actual ticket now my brother just paid his off this week it's like $160

The fix it box can be checked (or not) at the discretion of the officer.

MarkW13

The law states you cannot have more than four light displayed to the front of you're vehicle a combination of spot lights or fogs and headlamps. Do you have more than 4 forward facing lights?

Sorry, when I said two I meant in addition to headlights.

24405. (a) Not more than four lamps of the following types showing
to the front of a vehicle may be lighted at any one time:
(1) Headlamps.
(2) Auxiliary driving or passing lamps.
(3) Fog lamps.
(4) Warning lamps.
(5) Spot lamps.
(6) Gaseous discharge lamps specified in Section 25258.
(b) For the purpose of this section each pair of a dual headlamp
system shall be considered as one lamp.
(c) Subdivision (a) does not apply to any authorized emergency
vehicle.

tobias lopez

Nope, total of 4 two head and two light bars. Ya he checked the correction box for me.

Top Bottom