Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Red rigs gather here...

Quote Originally Posted by Chairokey View Post
    I love this Rock Lobster Red. Looks hot to the touch!

Attachment 21188
    Attachment 21189
    How you like those tires? Im thinking of getting them. What size are you running? Looks good.

Been Around the Block Chairokey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ctlazer5 View Post

How you like those tires? Im thinking of getting them. What size are you running? Looks good.
    I haven't got a chance to use them yet. Moving to Alaska in a few days so I got the duratracs for the snow. I've heard these are about as good as you can get for those conditions so ill have a first hand report in a couple weeks!!

These are 33x12.5 15's. I love the stance they give. Other than the tires and wheels, I'm Bone stock

Quote Originally Posted by Chairokey View Post
    I haven't got a chance to use them yet. Moving to Alaska in a few days so I got the duratracs for the snow. I've heard these are about as good as you can get for those conditions so ill have a first hand report in a couple weeks!!

These are 33x12.5 15's. I love the stance they give. Other than the tires and wheels, I'm Bone stock
    I have the same tires and absolutely love them. They have done great on ever surface so far. the only negative i have is that since they're a softer compound they get little chunks taken out of them on the rocks sometimes..

Red rigs gather here...

Quote Originally Posted by ctlazer5 View Post
    I have a set of 315/70R17 duratracs on my jeep for the last 15 000kms, and I love them. Recommand it to anyone. They do great in any terrain, and good as winter tire also, tested them down to -35 celcius this winter and still impressed. You sure need to stay carefull.

4x4 Picture.jpg

Wife and I playin in the water....

102_0294 (800x600).jpg My little red

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Old man View Post
    going up the escalator in moab!!

Red rigs gather here...

Here's my Red RIG and I love it!!!!!ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364751669.230673.jpg

Mine's Rock Red.
    IMG_0415.jpg

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast