Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Rock Build

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudcannons View Post
    I'm thinking of color matching the PSC tire carrier when powder coating it, thoughts? Im going to do the PSC corners black and the PSC BFH front bumper black so I don't know if it would look odd or not.
    Check out grubbicon's build. It's the Evo carrier but he had it powder coated red with everything else black. I like it.

Knows a Thing or Two Spudcannons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thardy View Post
    Check out grubbicon's build. It's the Evo carrier but he had it powder coated red with everything else black. I like it.
    I've been looking at that. I like it too. Should I spray it to minimize rust during the 2 week lead time?

Banned
    I've been looking at that. I like it too. Should I spray it to minimize rust during the 2 week lead time?
    Sorry, I'm not following you. Two week lead time?

They couldn't take it until then, and I don't really want to leave holes chilling in the jeep. I think I'm going to spray it and get it coated in the winter when I don't need the spare for wheeling.

Banned
    They couldn't take it until then, and I don't really want to leave holes chilling in the jeep. I think I'm going to spray it and get it coated in the winter when I don't need the spare for wheeling.
    That makes sense now. Yeah I can't blame you. You could always tape up the holes.

True but they will also need the carrier at least 2+ weeks

Banned
    True but they will also need the carrier at least 2+ weeks
    Good lord. Might I suggest finding a different powder coat place?

I could but this one is very good and well priced. But they will all take about that long since they are crazy busy all the time.

Banned
    I could but this one is very good and well priced. But they will all take about that long since they are crazy busy all the time.
    I hear ya. Sometimes you just gotta wait on the good ones. Either way, looking forward to seeing it once you get it all together.

Quote Originally Posted by thardy View Post
    I hear ya. Sometimes you just gotta wait on the good ones. Either way, looking forward to seeing it once you get it all together.
    Here is the progress as of last night
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast