Sgt. Rock Build

Spudcannons

Thanks guys! Got a ton of work ahead of me! Axles, lockers switch pros, MCE fenders, rigid flood lights, compressor, brabars, hood latches, PSC BFH bumper.... Sure I'm missing some stuff too...

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys! Got a ton of work ahead of me! Axles, lockers switch pros, MCE fenders, rigid flood lights, compressor, brabars, hood latches, PSC BFH bumper.... Sure I'm missing some stuff too...

Awe! poor guy! LOL! I wish I had some of that work ahead of me brother! Congrats, I'm sure its gonna look and perform great! :thumb:

Spudcannons

Finished up the rear axle and removed the front axle. Wait for the rear drive-shaft to be shortened then set the pinion angle and the rear end will be good to go!

IMG_20150627_155200.jpg
IMG_20150628_193732.jpg
IMG_20150628_193822.jpg

Spudcannons

Hopefully a month! The wait is killing me. What driveshafts did you go with.

Adam's custom drive-shafts. 1350 front and rear. I would wait until you have your new axles to buy drive-shafts, the rear PR60 has about a 1-1.5" longer pinion so the length you would measure now would be no good and you would have to get it cut down.

OscarMike2.0

Adam's custom drive-shafts. 1350 front and rear. I would wait until you have your new axles to buy drive-shafts, the rear PR60 has about a 1-1.5" longer pinion so the length you would measure now would be no good and you would have to get it cut down.

Could you possibly measure and see exactly how much longer the pinion on the pr60 is compared to the stock 44 so I can order drive shafts before my axles arrive. thanks!

Spudcannons

Finished installing the Switch-Pros, ARB compressor, running the air locker lines, installing the PSC BFH front bumper.

1436658276822.jpg 1436658256943.jpg

Now there is only the Rugged Ridge hood latches, Grabars, MCE fenders, and Rigid flood lights sitting in my living room to be installed.

Spudcannons

I welded up the EVO rock sliders today, then trimmed the EVO rear track bar bracket and welded it in.(I will post pictures in a bit) I finally found which wheel sped sensor was causing the ABS light, the back passenger. I will be swapping it out Friday, which should fix the issue unless the problem is in the PR60 which I hope it isn't.

Spudcannons

Northridge Order

After calling Northridge4x4 I managed only to buy a couple things instead of going too far... the coilovers will have to wait a little longer :naw:

I ordered
-Trucklights
-Synergy tie rod(mine is seized and the torch wasn't going to do it without causing problems)
-Swaybar end links
-EVO Rockstar Skids
-Back Trail Outfitters rear over wheel storage (both sides)

Capture.PNG

Top Bottom