Parts list/ to do list for 3" plush ride coils

Cheech

Just need some help making a list of everything I'm going to need for these coil's, Right now the suspension on my 2010 Rubi 4door is completely stock, and it's about time for lift! Also can anyone recommend any shocks that work well with these springs? Thanks in advance

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just need some help making a list of everything I'm going to need for these coil's, Right now the suspension on my 2010 Rubi 4door is completely stock, and it's about time for lift! Also can anyone recommend any shocks that work well with these springs? Thanks in advance

Do you have a two door or a four door? Your profile is empty.

You will need adjustable front lower control arms, adjustable rear upper control arms for a two door only, front driveshaft, new shocks (rancho shocks pair nicely with those coils), track bar bracket for the rear or adjustable track bar, drag link flip for the front, new sway bar links and you'll want bigger tires.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You will need adjustable front lower control arms, adjustable rear upper control arms for a two door only, front driveshaft, new shocks (rancho shocks pair nicely with those coils), track bar bracket for the rear or adjustable track bar, drag link flip for the front, new sway bar links and you'll want bigger tires.

I think he said he has a 4-door so the rear upper arms won't be needed. :yup:

Cheech

It's a 4 door, I'm running 33" tires now but going to 35" soon which is why the lift is needed, since it's a 4 door the adjustable control arms are not needed?

Clark Collins

I'm thinking about the plush ride 3" coils for my rig also, and would think the best way to go would be with the EVO Enforcer kit. It has everything needed except the shocks and front driveshaft. All the other stuff in the kit could be purchased from other brands, but why.

Hobolobo

Would you need an adjustable front track bar as well? Or does the drag link flip take care of that?

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Would you need an adjustable front track bar as well? Or does the drag link flip take care of that?

Just installed my enforcer and drag link flip kit this weekend. The drag link flip deals solely with the drag link. My advice to you is to not even open the drag link flip until you are done installing the lift. Saves confusion. The enforcer lift requires cutting on the rear track bar mount on the axle side. Then you are supplied with a new bolt on (recommend welding on eventually) bracket for the rear. Then you are supplied with a new bracket for the front mount on the axle side also ( no cutting required).

The drag link flip is a completely different animal then your lift. Do not be intimidated by it. I was so nervous after hearing horror stories of them and not being able to find a tutorial. Its a cake walk. Easier then the lift itself.

Edit: to answer your original question. You do not need adjustable track bars. These new brackets in the enforcer lift i explained above take care of that.

Cheech

You guys are too good answered my next question before I even asked it!!! Looks like I'll be picking up the enforcer kit!!! Anybody know if Northeridge carry the enforcer kit?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
You guys are too good answered my next question before I even asked it!!! Looks like I'll be picking up the enforcer kit!!! Anybody know if Northeridge carry the enforcer kit?

They do, or should have the kits in stock, along with the shocks you will want and can choose which you need as well and they can walk you through that part of the purchase. As someone who basically pieced together almost an enforcer upgrading from another lift, deff good to just get the enforcer first :thumb:.

BadApple

I run just the plush rides paired with a Aev geo correction kit and rancho rs5000s for a 3 inch lift front and rear je reel 1310s and extended brake lines. The ranchos are the perfect length they allow for full droop of the springs. On a lift they let the front and rear droop just enough to let the springs move around in the cups. Never lost a spring.

Top Bottom