Any ones significant other complain about your jeep?

BradsTj

Does anyone else's girlfriend/ wife complain about your Jeep? When it comes to driving doorless or topless and even modding it?

Last edited:

Dopey84

Not really complaining... She tells me to spend my money how I want... However if it rains... That's when the look comes out... Kinda like a wet kitty... Bwahaha!

Trail JK

Kinda dislike this post. :/

I'd recommend that you have her do the driving. It's a lot more enjoyable. Perhaps if she is part of the project you'll get the support you're looking for.

Good luck

RedRum

No my fiancé is actually really cool about it she buys me jeep parts and loves going off-roading ... I do however get the occasional " if you talk about that jeep one more time " or " are you seriously looking up jeep parts"

She has mostly accepted my addiction though

Dump her. Or him. You said "significant other" so....

Either way, get away from the person that tries to suppress your love of Jeep. They are evil. There is a special place in hell for those who try to drag you down the path of evil.

BradsTj

Dump her. Or him. You said "significant other" so....

Either way, get away from the person that tries to suppress your love of Jeep. They are evil. There is a special place in hell for those who try to drag you down the path of evil.

It's a girl and I find it weird she hates it, she comes from a Jeep family her dad has owned nothing but as Cj5, a Tj and now a JKUR. I don't know what to do to get her to stop being all blah about it. I've tried offering to let her drive but she says she is afraid she'll wreck it... So kinda stuck

TJ4fun

My wife is cool with it, once i asked her to drive it.....she loved it. Now she is willing to have me drive her car to work and leave the jeep with her, for fuel usage purposes....yeah right! As long as i dont just trow money around like a mad man...were good. Jeep wife...cool!

Jeep2010

My girlfriend loves to go off roading, isn't the biggest fan of camping but she will if I get a few things for her to make it better. But she is scared to drive the jeep because the first time she drove it on the trail she took out both passenger side fender flares hahah whoops. I kept telling her that's it's ok but she doesn't want to break anything. It's a jeep though.

TJ4fun

yeah, we know the risk, some times crap happens and things get broke. If we let that stop us, no one would leave the blacktop. Its a jeep thing...take a chance at fun.

Jeep2010

yeah, we know the risk, some times crap happens and things get broke. If we let that stop us, no one would leave the blacktop. Its a jeep thing...take a chance at fun.

I told her if she didn't break then I might have as well. I've broken a lot worse in the trail than a couple fender flares. Last month I busted the rear pinion seal lol.

five5select

My wife loves it. She's grown up in a Jeep family. It's a daily fight over who gets to drive it to work, may just have to get her her own.

BDSJEEP

Does anyone else's significant other complain about your Jeep? When it comes to driving doorless or topless and even modding it?

No! Thankfully... but if and when it ever does happen, well....I'll just have to go trade for a different newer model.......

....and hope she at least likes the Jeep! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

HAAHA! All kidding aside, like others already mentioned, just find a way to get her more involved.

Top Bottom