Jeep JT Pickup Truck - Gladiator or Scrambler?

What should the new Jeep JT Pickup Truck be called?

• Total voters

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In an article published over on Allpar and written by David Zatz, more speculation by "reliable sources" suggest that the rumored Jeep JT Pickup Truck will be released about a year after the new JL Wrangler. If this is true, what would you prefer it be called - a Gladiator or a Scrambler?

The pickup version, coded “JT,” will appear around one year later. As for the pickup’s name, onlookers are favoring Gladiator or Scrambler, after past Jeep pickups.

http://news.allpar.com/index.php/20...lers-and-scramblers-flipping-rear-glass-30074

Sithwindu

In an article published over on Allpar and written by David Zatz, more speculation by "reliable sources" suggest that the rumored Jeep JT Pickup Truck will be released about a year after the new JL Wrangler. If this is true, what would you prefer it be called - a Gladiator or a Scrambler?

Iv always liked the gladiator name over the scrambler

I think of eggs every time I see scrambler lol

Peak

If it's a wrangler based pick up it should be a scrambler but if it's not it should be a gladiator.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
If it's a wrangler based pick up it should be a scrambler but if it's not it should be a gladiator.

This! If it's Wrangler based, revive the old Scrambler name. If it's completely different, then I'd vote Gladiator. Whatever it's called, if it's offered in 4 door variant like the AEV Brutes, there will likely be one in my driveway!

Wardell

I was thinking the same thing, but if past designs weren't a factor I also like the Gladiator name better. Hmmmm... tough call.

The only real issue with reviving either name is that there will be certain expectations that go along with it. If it's not true to it's old namesake, FCA won't hear the end of it. Just look at the KL.

I think of eggs every time I see scrambler lol

I've honestly never thought of that, but that is funny!

Buster3479

Voted Gladiator. In all honestly, I don't care what they call it. If it's anything like the forest green Gladiator concept a few years back, there will be one sitting in the driveway! Yup, definitely nothing but hopes and pipe dreams at this point.....

brooklyn4x4

I don't really care what it's named all I know is I'm saving my penny's now because I want one. I'm also hoping even thou it's probly a slim chance that my prorock 44 will be compatible.

Top Bottom