Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much is too much?

I would not cut them unless you lower the jeep down on a different lift or upgrade to 37s. I personally think un cut look the best running 35s since to me, it makes them look even bigger. just my

I have to agree with Hinrichs here. That's a lot of lift for 35s and in my opinion already look small. Here's my rig with 35s and 3" of actual lift.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444746530.812200.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444746564.209960.jpg

In the pictures the tires on my rig appear to be bigger because of the difference in tire/fender gap, even though they are the same tire. In my opinion, your tires would look ridiculously small if you cut the fenders. I'd say in order for it to look right you would need to go up in tire size or down in lift size. Again, just my opinion. Nice rig by the way!
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

I'd say keep it the way it is as well. Looks good.

Also, I have to commend you on getting the flag decal correct on the passenger fender. One of my pet peeves to see those done incorrectly.

Thanks all for the replies. I had come to the do not cut conclusion before starting this thread but the part of me that always wants to tinker/modify the jeep kept creeping back to should I cut. I'm leaving them as is for now... until I inevitably go up to 37's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12