Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

So, as you can imagine, we get comments posted up on YouTube all the time and while a vast majority of them are nice, the world just wouldn't go round without a hater or two determined to give more than just a thumbs down on our videos. So, I decided to start this thread as a tribute to them and their wonderful words of encouragement, expert wheeling tips and insightful wisdom. I hope you enjoy

To kick things off, here's one that I got from a real winner who decided to share his wisdom on our PNW Elbe Hills video

OU812.jpg

The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Gotta love the pissy self-righteous comments made by insecure losers who feel the need to tell everyone how dumb they are on YouTube.

OU812.jpg
    Van Halen fan?

Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    Van Halen fan?
    I admit that I laughed way to hard at this. 1422919574435.jpg
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Still at it...

OU812-2.jpg
    It seems to be an almost full time job to respond to these idiots. Seems a lot of them need their hands held.

Quote Originally Posted by 10frank9 View Post
    It seems to be an almost full time job to respond to these idiots. Seems a lot of them need their hands held.
    LOL!! It could easily be a full time job if it weren't so much fun to keep on needling them. Best part is, once I grow tired of them, I can always just block them from our page

I don't know where you get the patience Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Dean454 View Post
    I don't know where you get the patience Eddie
    X2. I think Eddie realizes these guys are just using FB and YouTube postings like "modern versions of the bathroom wall". It's hilarious. I mean, four letter words and lots of anger over how high a tree strap is wrapped.
    The journey through life is long and rough, take plenty of beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    X2. I think Eddie realizes these guys are just using FB and YouTube postings like "modern versions of the bathroom wall".
    I think they all have user names on here, but no credibility or have been banned. Soooo they troll elsewhere where no one knows that they are fools.
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

LOL - looks like we have more...

phillip.jpg

I have to say, I've been holding my tongue on this as I know it doesn't apply to everyone up in the PNW but I gotta say, if there's one thing I couldn't stand about wheeling up there - it's all the self-righteous people I met along the way who all felt the need to preach at us, look down at us and brag at us about how much better they are and how we do everything wrong. All I would hear over and over again is how we shouldn't be wheeling on their trails. I mean really, I've never met so many unwelcoming wheelers in my entire life.

Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast