Page 163 of 168 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1679

Thread: The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

I actually live in my sisterís basement...all the photos of all the rigs I own are computer generated...I drive a Ford Pinto to my fast food chain job...

Now if you could do something about your hair and the thump thump thump music, your videos might be worth watching...

Advertising bump...

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I'll never understand the hate that jealousy can cause in guys like Darin Auvil but I get comments like this all the time.

Attachment 325563

If you want something, WORK FOR IT! But hey, that's just me.
    I guess installing their product, using their product, reviewing their product, making a video how you installed their product, making a video testing their product isn't "paying" for it. Even if you are afforded products for "free" or "discounted" and no or less money exchanged hands you still worked for it. I guess trade and bartering was all done among sponsered people...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I actually live in my sisterís basement...all the photos of all the rigs I own are computer generated...I drive a Ford Pinto to my fast food chain job...

Now if you could do something about your hair and the thump thump thump music, your videos might be worth watching...

Advertising bump...
    Damn that some good CGI because I could have sworn I was following you on several occasions during the NY19 kickoff run...haha.

I don't know why so many people care so much about how I look and or dress but here's one from a Ms. Angela that came in today complaining about my socks

Ms Angela.jpg

Clearly, based on all the thumbs down that we got on our recent rescue video, it should be of no surprise to me that I'd get a comment like this from Flex Moto.

Flex Moto.jpg

Clearly, based on all the thumbs down that we got on our recent rescue video, it should be of no surprise to me that I'd get a comment like this from Flex Moto.

Flex Moto.jpg
    What a douche!

I don't know why so many people care so much about how I look and or dress but here's one from a Ms. Angela that came in today complaining about my socks

Ms Angela.jpg
    I tell people this all the time. I'm 49, overweight, and loosing my hair! I gave up caring whether how I dressed was 'stylish' years ago!

Ms Angela.jpg
    This made me laugh, especially since I am quickly approaching 50 and my kids routinely give me shit for not wearing black socks with shoes and shorts. I get it, I'm old...but the black sock look makes me think someone forgot to put on their dress pants.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post

Advertising bump...
    Stop making fun of me! Itís not my fault I never learned to fish. Iím allergic!

Bumpity bum bump.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ms Angela.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJudge View Post
    I tell people this all the time. I'm 49, overweight, and loosing my hair! I gave up caring whether how I dressed was 'stylish' years ago!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    This made me laugh, especially since I am quickly approaching 50 and my kids routinely give me shit for not wearing black socks with shoes and shorts. I get it, I'm old...but the black sock look makes me think someone forgot to put on their dress pants.
    Ok Eddie...Iíll send you some cool board shorts, rash guards, and some Hawaiian flip flops to upgrade your look

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Wait a minute, I thought we werenít supposed to wear black socks with shorts. Maybe I am in style after all.

Page 163 of 168 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 ... LastLast