Page 171 of 186 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1858

Thread: The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Nothing but a Thing Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Here's one that we just got from an astu astungkare. Guess we show too much of my face in this video and not enough of the Jeep.

Attachment 328837
    Be careful, he need to see Jeep - promise to be good stalker, not bad one

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This isn't so much a hater comment directed toward me but I still thought it was worth sharing here. Guys like this Michael Miguez really make me wonder what happened to the American spirit of dreaming big, working hard, saving up and pursuing happiness.

michael miguez.jpg

Here's one that I got from a Daveinet. Apparently, he felt the need to preach at me because we took Tessa with us to Lowe's Hardware. Now, I can't say if this is true of all Lowe's but the one in my town WELCOMES dogs and everyone is ALWAYS happy to see Tessa.

Daveinet.jpg

Here's one that I got from a Daveinet. Apparently, he felt the need to preach at me because we took Tessa with us to Lowe's Hardware. Now, I can't say if this is true of all Lowe's but the one in my town WELCOMES dogs and everyone is ALWAYS happy to see Tessa.

Daveinet.jpg
    Yes, everything must be changed to meet everyone’s individual needs. My local Lowe’s allows dogs as well.
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Wrangler View Post
    Yes, everything must be changed to meet everyone’s individual needs. My local Lowe’s allows dogs as well.
    To be fair, it does bug me to no end when people bring their yappy mats into a grocery store or the like. It especially annoys me when they have them on those stupid retractable leashes and let them run around the store grabbing things off the shelves. That being said, Lowe's specifically has a policy of allowing dogs.

This isn't so much a hater comment directed toward me but I still thought it was worth sharing here. Guys like this Michael Miguez really make me wonder what happened to the American spirit of dreaming big, working hard, saving up and pursuing happiness.

michael miguez.jpg
    We live in a multi-trillion dollar economy. The money is out there if one wishes to pursue obtaining it.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

To be fair, it does bug me to no end when people bring their yappy mats into a grocery store or the like. It especially annoys me when they have them on those stupid retractable leashes and let them run around the store grabbing things off the shelves. That being said, Lowe's specifically has a policy of allowing dogs.
    Same boat here. I don’t like them in grocery stores and have seen it first hand. I just don’t feel the need to get on someone’s YouTube channel to express my personal concerns about it.
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

I agree with you. We bring the dog to Home Depot and PetSmart. Not the grocery store. She is usually with us but can stay in the car if we go to a place that shouldn’t have dogs. It’s common sense and some people don’t have it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

I’ve actually litigated a “service dog” in the grocery store case. Fun stuff. (When are we going to do a camping trip again?). I love real life stories with the people I know, trust, and love. 🥃

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Page 171 of 186 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast