2015 SEMA Hauk Designs Rock Rat Jeep

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While this is really far from being a Jeep or should I say, a Willys anymore but the essence is still there and I have to say that as far as rat rods go, this "Rock Rat" that Hauk Designs brought to the 2015 SEMA Show really is pretty amazing. The attention to detail on it is a ton of fun and it almost becomes a "Where Waldo" in terms of all the fun easter eggs you can find on it. Everything from the ring gears for headlight bezels to the old school rotary phone on the center console make this rig a true SEMA rig.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

WJCO

Meme King
Pretty special. Pretty sure this guy has no problem getting his warranty claims taken care of at his local dealer.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I have to admit, that's a pretty sweet looking rig. I'm even digging the teak type floor. It would get a lot of attention driving around, that's for sure!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Interesting. Lots of work and detail, which makes it neat in its own. Be a neat one to have to take to car shows and the like.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Looks like they used a ban saw blade along the bottom of the tub on the drivers side. Would turn a lot of heads if you drove it down the street or on the trail.

jesse3638

Hooked
I like the brass knuckle gussets used on the a-pillar of the cages along with the safari windshield which appears to be old style security glass. There is another small strip of band saw blat on the front of the tub on the passenger side too. Agreed I'd drive the hell out of that..;)

Top Bottom