Thread: 2015 SEMA Red Bull Dog LED Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

Cool 2015 SEMA Red Bull Dog LED Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

This nice red and black Jeep JK Wrangler at the 2015 SEMA Show belongs to Bulldog LED Lighting and it was sitting on a TeraFlex lift and a set of Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires mounted on KMC Enduro bead lock wheels. The bumper and rock sliders are made by Rock Slide Engineering.

I am going to take it those steps raise up, and if so will get broken quickly....
    SEMPER FIDELIS!

2013 Black JKUR
    Zac Brown of the PNW

Quote Originally Posted by Skid_Kid View Post
    I am going to take it those steps raise up, and if so will get broken quickly....
    The amp research steps that go up are pretty reliable, have no idea about those though

I hope those slider steps can be disabled. Can you imagine being stuck or in some rocks and need to open the door? Good looking rig though.
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

nice looking Jeep, reminds me I need to sale my Kings and get the adjustable Kings.

never cared for the RSE front bumper. I think I saw it 2 years ago maybe 3 at EJS, they offered to sale it to me on the last vendor day for cheap....not cheap enough for ugly

I like the way the steps fold into the sliders. Don't know if they work well as sliders but it's interesting.
    My other Jeep....Is a Jeep

Fresh Catch
    I saw a video of those sliders, pretty cool. The actuator detects when it hits something and retracts, if it hits it so many times in a certain amount of minutes it disables it for a certain amount of time. They also put the slider to work on a rock and they seem to hold up well.