Thread: 2014 SEMA Fab Fours Legend 2 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

Cool 2014 SEMA Fab Fours Legend 2 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

Because one Legend isn't enough, FabFours needed to make a Legend 2 Jeep JK Wrangler... only, in green and white. Last year, their Legend was the talk of the town here at SEMA but for 2015, I think it really is about as interesting as Psy's on hit wonder, Gangnam Style. Still, here are a few photos of what it looks like.

Albeit, if there is one difference between 2 versus the other one, it's that the interior is actually complete.

Oh, and it's running Dynatrac ProRocks!

Wow, just wow. And the Mohawk... Why?
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

The Mohawk and all the green... Yuck! I do really dig the tires. It's like a life-sized Lego tire.

Interesting Lime Green Color Choice and umm Mohawk.

Been Around the Block 5280Sapper's Avatar
    so cool!!!!

Caught the Bug
    I saw Legend at the short course race last fall, that's a rad ride, interesting color choice here but it's SEMA....and that's BIG impact lol