Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO - 2015 SEMA Show Highlights : Smittybilt Recon Overlander Trailer

Cool VIDEO - 2015 SEMA Show Highlights : Smittybilt Recon Overlander Trailer

Okay, so this isn't a Jeep or even a vehicle per se but, it is something that people who enjoy camping might be interested in. For the 2015 SEMA Show, Smittybilt brought out what they are calling the Recon Overlander Trailer and with a price tag of about $5000 which will include the trailer, 31" ProComp AT tires, wheels and roof top tent, it'll for sure give some of the bigger overland trailer companies a run for their money. Check out the video to see and hear all the details.

Here are some photos of the Overlander Trailer

What was the price?

Now that's pretty interesting. Looks like they actually put some thought into this. I'd be interested if the price was right. I just sold my trailer and already regretting it.
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Sorry about that, the price is $4900 and that includes the tent, wheels and tires. Hell of a good deal.

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Sorry about that, the price is $4900 and that includes the tent, wheels and tires. Hell of a good deal.
    Holy shit, that cheap if you ask me. But the smittybilt name makes me wonder on the quality
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

That's a damn good price! The welds might be shitty but that can be taken care of lol

That's freaking awesome for 4900, I'd definitely be into that for a quarter of the price of the higher dollar ones

Wow. I need to see that in person.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Nice can't wait to see the video. Price tag is nice but I too am skeptical about a Smittybuilt anything.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast