2015 SEMA SkyJacker Silver Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Of the two Jeep JK Wranglers that Skyjacker brought to the 2015 SEMA Show, this silver 2-door had their standard coil and shock lift kit installed and it was just running 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

BobbyGTX

Of the two Jeep JK Wranglers that Skyjacker brought to the 2015 SEMA Show, this silver 2-door had their standard coil and shock lift kit installed and it was just running 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

What's your opinion on the skyjacker lift? I been looking for good lift for my 2-door.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yes I do work for Skyjacker.

Hate to hear that... I'm guessing you have the original JK lift coils. We do have a softride coil now that rides much better(released last year).... Though that doesn't help you much now.

please see te rules below that you agreed to when you signed up
http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules
[h=2]Can manufacturers or vendors participate on WAYALIFE.com?[/h] Manufacturers and vendors may only participate on WAYALIFE.com if they are a paying advertiser. Manufacturers and vendors found to be soliciting, discussing who they are or the goods and/or services they provide will have their account suspended.

[h=2]How do I become an advertiser of WAYALIFE.com?[/h] If you would like to become an advertiser on WAYALIFE.com, please contact the administrator by clicking the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

Top Bottom