VIDEO - 2015 SEMA Show Highlights : Dynatrac ProRock XD60 Front & Rear Axles

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the 2015 SEMA Show, Dynatrac brought out a host of new products and most of which were primarily geared toward the Jeep JK Wrangler. With their ProRock XD60's now shipping, they had one on display complete to show off all the features that make it a superior front axle especially when compared to all their competition. Also, in addition to the already awesome ProGrip braking system, they also had their NEW ProGrip 2 braking system on display as well. And, from what we were told, it would basically take a JK running 40's tires and make it stop like it was a Ferrari! Last but not least, they also had all new, made in the USA front and rear axle shafts for factory front Rubicon Dana 44 or ProRock 44 running a Rubi Locker and a set of 35 spline shafts made for a Sport or Sahara Dana 44 rear axle.

Here's a short video of Jim McGean from the Dynatrac booth to share some of the features of the ProRock XD60 front axle that make it so awesome.

And here's a short video of the ProRock XD60 rear axle.

Here are some photos from the show and of the ProRock XD60
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Learned a few new things today. Thank you for the video! Did Jim mention the price of the Rubcion replacement shafts?

Ddays

Hooked
I know I should just shut up and be satisfied with my PR44, but DAMN that thing is sexy!

TheFett

:eek: HONEY!!!!.........What else can we eBay and Craigslist and sell off........I've got something I've GOTTA get for the Jeep..........honey........honey?!?

sc_rhino

For the 2015 SEMA Show, Dynatrac brought out a host of new products and most of which were primarily geared toward the Jeep JK Wrangler. With their ProRock XD60's now shipping, they had one on display complete to show off all the features that make it a superior front axle especially when compared to all their competition. Also, in addition to the already awesome ProGrip braking system, they also had their NEW ProGrip 2 braking system on display as well. And, from what we were told, it would basically take a JK running 40's tires and make it stop like it was a Ferrari! Last but not least, they also had all new, made in the USA front and rear axle shafts for factory front Rubicon Dana 44 or ProRock 44 running a Rubi Locker and a set of 35 spline shafts made for a Sport or Sahara Dana 44 rear axle.

Here's a short video of Jim McGean from the Dynatrac booth to share some of the features of the ProRock XD60 that make it so awesome.

Are they replacing the PR60 with the XD60 or still building both?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
According to their website the new progrip 2 needs an 18inch wheel.

This is correct. The calipers are HUGE and while there might be some 17" wheels that would work with them, 18" or bigger is what is being recommended. If it were me, I would run a set of 20's.

Are they replacing the PR60 with the XD60 or still building both?

They will still be making both. From what I understand, the ProRock XD60 will cost the same as the current ProRock 60 and the later will be getting a new lower price tag.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
and the later will be getting a new lower price tag.

Hmmm, very interested to see the new pricing on this. Over the winter and into next summer my rig will be growing up a bit more and I'm putting a list together now. I wonder if they will align it to compete price wise with the Mopar 60.

Wardell

Wow, it's really impressive to see how the design of the XD60 has progressed since they first showed it last year, and even more impressive that it will be sold for the current price of the PR60 and the PR60 will be getting a price drop. Damn, I want one now too...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE: Just posted up a short video on the Dynatrac ProRock XD60 rear axle. Check it out.

Top Bottom