2015 SEMA Starwood Motors Ruf Nek Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I apologize for not getting these up sooner as I know a few of you have really wanted to see more detailed shots from this lowered Starwood Motors Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited with a 6.4L HEMI called "Ruf Nek". It was on display at the 2015 SEMA Show.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

CandAMudders

Roll cage? How in the Hell would this thing flip over in the mall parking lot when it has two inches of clearance? Roll cage? This is the worst ever.

Speeddmn

Bet it would be cool to roll it around town. Few things I think it needs to be finished. New headlights, personally I don't like the little bars on them. Side steps/sliders to protect the side exhaust. Paint the roll bar a brushed aluminum instead of red, same for the hood louvers. Why didn't the lower corner of the windshield get lined also? Whats the deal with the black tow receiver, why not paint that the same as the bumper, or get rid of it all together. I do like the nostalgic look of it tho.

pbujk13

Roll cage? How in the Hell would this thing flip over in the mall parking lot when it has two inches of clearance? Roll cage? This is the worst ever.

Roll cages are required for racing on some tracks, maybe they need it to test the 6.4 Hemi?

boardsurfer

I get it, it's an abomination to the Jeep faithful, and I agree. But I still freakin love it. This thing is awesome.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Not sure why, but I like this rig. Different for sure, a definite eye catcher. And when my wife and I go on date nights downtown I bet I could finally fit in the covered parking garages lol!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Dafuq?!? Is that supposed to be a failed attempt at a rat rod? Those seats sure look practical for actually driving offload. :grayno:

Top Bottom