2015 SEMA Bartact Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can't say that I've ever heard of Bartact but apparently, they make products that go around the roll bars as well as other things as well. For the 2015 SEMA Show, they brought out this 2-door Jeep JK Wrangler.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

TheFett

Bartact is Mitch's other company. Used to be TrekArmor, making seat covers and such. Now it's Bartact with the mil-spec molley webbing spaced correctly too. Love mine!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446759279.525985.jpg

Trail Hound

I paid $289.00 for two front seat covers that came with two small storage bags. Pricey, but I absolutely love them and I don't regret the purchase. Great fit and the MOLLE system is helpful for quick connecting gear/ supplies within close reach.

DESERTDAD

Bartact is Mitch's other company. Used to be TrekArmor, making seat covers and such. Now it's Bartact with the mil-spec molley webbing spaced correctly too. Love mine!! View attachment 172485

I have been considering the Trek Armor covers, Are you happy with the way they fit(Not too loose)?
What about the Molle system? Do you use it?

mikefishes

I have been considering the Trek Armor covers, Are you happy with the way they fit(Not too loose)?

I have these covers and they are pricey, but worth every penny. They fit so tight and so well that I have had several people tell me that I should "get seat covers before you ruin your seats". Nothing seems to stain them and they show no wear at all after a quick 10,000 miles.

Last edited:

Lance628

There a great product and Mitch backs them 100 percent I had a seat base start coming apart at the seem after a year no questions asked sent me a brand new one

el_chupo_

Same experience as MikeFishes as well, been running them for close to a year, and about 10k miles. Dogs, mud from a couple wheeling trips, nothing has phased them. Great product.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That's a pretty nice rig! As others have mentioned, Bartact is the new name for Trek Armor. Same great American made products they have always made. I run their shade top and handles right now. For anyone interested in their seat covers but don't like all of the MOLLE webbing all over, I contacted them and not only will they make you seat covers without the webbing, but for cheaper too! This is likely the way I will be going. :thumb:

BlackKnight

Ahh
rollBAR TACTical
I like the idea, but hate the color scheme. Maybe with the Black on Black, or better yet either Commando Green/Commando Green, or MilSpec DigiFlage.

TheFett

Sorry been super busy not responding no excuse....🙄

Yes very happy with the fit of these covers, not loose as a matter of a fact fit so darn well they are slightly tough to get on, which isn't bad because they make it appear they are OEM they fit so darn good. As for the Molle system, YES love that and use it all the time. Mine came with the two bags and I use this one the back of the rear seats, behind my driver seat hanging there is a first aid tear away Molle mounted med kit for emergencies.

Buy them from Mitch and you won't regret it! As others have said he backs up what he sells, he's down to earth and pleasant to deal with too! Any color scheme you want/think of he can put together for you. I went black on black with black lettering too but you can mix and match!

DESERTDAD

Awesome thanks for the input. I met Mitch before Christmas and put in my order Black/Grafite. Can't wait to put them on.

Top Bottom