Cummins Turbo Diesel swapped 2012 JKU build

Hi y'all, new to the forum! Just wanted to start a build thread for my build.

I have a 2012 JKUR in Gecko. At 54,000 miles I had the Cummins 3.8L ISF Turbo Diesel swap completed by Bruiser Conversions. I love the swap. 275 hp/ 500 ft lbs of torque, and 30+ MPG. I also have a 6" Teraflex longarm suspension system and 37's with ATX Slabs.

I have pretty much changed everything except the axles, I have been riding on 37's with the Diesel and stock Rubi 44's. Recently, it has come to my attention that my front tube is bent. So, this week, I finally ordered a Dynatrac ProRock 80 for the rear and a ProRock 60 for the front with ARB Air Lockers. The axles are currently being built and I should have them by Christmas. At this time, I am going to stay with my 37's but I am planning on 40's for sometime in the future.

I also have many other little goodies but this is the bulk of my build. I will add a list of modifications below. Thanks for following my build and I hope to see y'all on the trail!

MODS:

6" Teraflex Longarm lift
1" body lift
Cummins 3.8L ISF I4 Turbo Diesel Swap
Custom A pillar gauge pack with Autometer boost & EGT gauges
Dynatrac Prorock 80 full float rear axle with ARB air locker
Dynatrac Prorock 60 front axle with ARB air locker
Custom front and rear 1410 Driveshafts built by Panhandle Driveline in Milton, FL
Teraflex dual rate swaybar
17x9 ATX Slab beadlock wheels
37x12.5r17 Goodyear MT/R's
JCR Offroad Crusader rock sliders
Warn stubby front bumper
Smittybilt XRC10 winch
Bestop rear bumper with tire carrier
Bushwacker flat fender flares
Warrior steel taillights
Truck-Lite LED headlights
Recon smoked LED front turn signals
24" lightbar
Pair of 6 LED Rough Country pods
Daystar switch panel
Quadratec seat covers

IMG_1418.jpg IMG_1483.jpg IMG_1420.jpg IMG_9826.jpg

ljvsnyder

Next time I go through Pensacola I will be stopping by for my complimentary test drive. That is a dream build for me. I gave up my Dodge Cummins truck for my wrangler and miss my diesel engine. Great build.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I've been following you on IG for awhile now. I'd personally rather have your engine than a Hemi. Can you post up some pics of the axle swap when they come in?

Top Bottom