Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454221106.688053.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454221106.688053.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 504
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454221123.404786.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454221123.404786.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 501
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454339127.005903.jpg

So we pulled out the stock Rubicon switch panel and my buddy made this one for the ARB switches that will go in that spot. It's pretty sweet

Bierpower

Hooked
You said earlier in this thread they did the body lift to claer the engine swap. Is that something a hood mod could bypass or was it clearance down by the bellhousing area? Been looking into one of these swaps for a while and just trying to get some ideas.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
You said earlier in this thread they did the body lift to claer the engine swap. Is that something a hood mod could bypass or was it clearance down by the bellhousing area? Been looking into one of these swaps for a while and just trying to get some ideas.

It has to be something with the engine, they use the factory trans in that swap.

Dcdawg

Wow that's a lot of boost! All on the stock block or did you build it out a little before dropping it in? Either way I'm sure it feels good with the peddle down!

Finally got the Dynatracs in. Also got the spare on, and wired up the lockers. Also changed the transfer case fluid while we were at it. Hopefully i'll see y'all in Moab next month!

IMG_2390.jpg IMG_2391.jpg IMG_2401.jpg IMG_2402.jpg IMG_2406.jpg IMG_2407.jpg IMG_2408.jpg IMG_2409.jpg IMG_2410.jpg IMG_2519.jpg

COLOJK

Amazing build, I could only dream of having a diesel in mine! I see that you have the Bestop rear bumper and tire carrier, I have the same one and was wondering if you have problems with it rattling? I have never been able to get mine to stop and I only have a 35" tire on it. Any feedback would be awesome, Thanks!

Amazing build, I could only dream of having a diesel in mine! I see that you have the Bestop rear bumper and tire carrier, I have the same one and was wondering if you have problems with it rattling? I have never been able to get mine to stop and I only have a 35" tire on it. Any feedback would be awesome, Thanks!

Yeah that little joint in the middle that holds the tire carrier on to the tailgate needs to be tightened they like to come loose and it will rattle the whole tire carrier

Deathmask

Man I would do that swap in a heartbeat if I didn't have to worry about Houston's vehicle emissions testing :(

Top Bottom