wave from northern california!

mrerok

hey guys, stumbled across this site thanks to the vengeance video on youtube. awesome build! i'm from Vacaville, Ca rocking a 2001 tj. looking for some good places to wheel around here so if anyone knows of anything, let me know!

1291664568850.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE!! We're so glad that you found us and happy that you're here. :yup:

Regarding places to wheel in your neck of the woods, I'd have to say the closest would be Hollister Hills. That's more of an ORV park but, a place that a lot of guys like. Aside from that, I would head up into the Sierra Nevadas once the snows melt. Up the 4, you have all kinds of great trails easy to really hard and of course, up the 50 you've got trails like the Rubicon. :yup:

mrerok

Welcome to WAYALIFE!! We're so glad that you found us and happy that you're here. :yup:

Regarding places to wheel in your neck of the woods, I'd have to say the closest would be Hollister Hills. That's more of an ORV park but, a place that a lot of guys like. Aside from that, I would head up into the Sierra Nevadas once the snows melt. Up the 4, you have all kinds of great trails easy to really hard and of course, up the 50 you've got trails like the Rubicon. :yup:

thanks for the welcome! i've ridden dirtbikes out at hollister but have yet to take the jepe out there. i've been to prairie city and knoxville so far. prarie city was alright, not the much fun imo. knoxville was a pretty good time. i've yet to take it through super challenging terrain because of the lack of a winch. when i get a winch, game on.

Welcome to Wayalife, you have a great looking Tj there! :standing wave:

thanks, im a pretty big fan of it. my fiance wants a new jk so it might be time to upgrade in a year or so!

Top Bottom