Just saw this video

NastyNate

Man seeing this just reinforces why this forum is so amazing !

Kudos to everyone involved such an amazing and heartfelt thing!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man seeing this just reinforces why this forum is so amazing !

Kudos to everyone involved such an amazing and heartfelt thing!

Wow, talk about a walk down memory lane.
Ken was a good friend and really, it was the least we could do for his daughter.

Hard to believe it's been three years.

It really is hard to believe. In so many ways, it seems just like yesterday. Cindy and I really do appreciate you're willingness to join us there.
BTW, don't know if you've looked to see but apparently, we now have 50 "dislikes" on this video. Gotta love the haters.

NastyNate

All I know is that was a great example of a bunch of jeepers coming together to help someone in Need.....helps restore my faith in humanity

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Good time to remember good words from Ken

"This Christmas, let's put mistletoe in our back pockets so all the people who hate us can kiss our ass! "

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How can you dislike this? Prolly the bumper dude from the other day LOL

LOL!! There are a few guys just like him out there who after all these years, still hate on us over a whole lot of nothing.

Good time to remember good words from Ken

"This Christmas, let's put mistletoe in our back pockets so all the people who hate us can kiss our ass! "

:cheesy: That one is without question one of my favorites. Good times for sure.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
You too my friend - thank you so much for joining Cindy and I out there. Spending time with Ken and with all you guys is still one of the most memorable experiences that we've ever had.

I was thinking about him over Christmas, I still have the last couple texts messages we shared.

I still remember looking in his eyes and shaking his hand for the last time. I was ready to cry and he just smiled. It's something I'll never forget.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking about him over Christmas, I still have the last couple texts messages we shared.

I still remember looking in his eyes and shaking his hand for the last time. I was ready to cry and he just smiled. It's something I'll never forget.

Honestly, it's still hard to think about all this without getting choked up.

Robar

The Enforcer

Ken was tough. He fought as long and hard as he could. I sometimes wonder how Mac is doing.

crowrb29

I watched this video again just the other day for my second time and it was after my old man died of cancer this last spring. I must tell you that it recentered me on the inside and just made me feel right. To see people coming together like that for someone's time of need made me all warm and fuzzy. For that I will forever appreciate what you guys did!!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ken was definitely one of a kind. Pig, I wear that JK beanie you brought us on the trip as my go to cold weather hat. Makes me think of Ken and Mac.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I didn't ever meet him. But I personally know a lot of you who did. Reading what each of you write about him speaks volumes.

Edit: Just watched the video again and got all nostalgic about the places we stopped along the way to the 2012 JKX. Thanks again for all you two do for the Jeep community.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
I'm with MTG on this.

This was one of the first experiences I had on eddies forums, was watching this video and learning about the jeep community. I knew this was a place beyond just social media. It's a wayalife.

Fuck all those bastards who put down this place, Eddie and Cindy and my other good friends here. 100% of those troll fucktards can't sniff the underwear you all wore cross country to do this for Ken, let alone do something so special for a friend.

I wasn't around to know Ken, but I feel like I do because of the video and all you sharing stories. That's pretty special. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Top Bottom