Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there such a thing as...

Is there such a thing as...

A Jeep snob? Today while at the grocery, a real nice 2 door JK rolls up and says to me "nice JK". So I returned the compliment and then a 4 door drives passed us and waves, I wave back and notice that he didn't wave. Instead, he tells me that 4 door Jeeps are for wannabes and soccer moms and aren't real Jeeps. I just kinda shrugged it off. We talked for a few mins about what mods we want and so forth then parted ways.

I really like the look of a modded 4 door with 37's, We were very close to buying a White JKU, but the wife really wanted a 2 door. I will go wheeling with and help wrench on any Jeep 2 or 4 door.

This just blew my mind that someone who was obviously passionate about the Jeep life could down a fellow Jeeper.

There are a ton of haters out there. Wether it be the hatred of the jk's or certain colors or 4 drs.

Maybe his vagina was irritated?

Quote Originally Posted by Atch View Post
    There are a ton of haters out there. Wether it be the hatred of the jk's or certain colors or 4 drs.
    Holy crap!!!! Even colors?

Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    Maybe his vagina was irritated?
    That was my first thought!

Man, there are a bunch of haters out there. People who won't even wave because you don't even have the same model. I still wave anyway.
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

I'll even wave at an FJ or Taco if its built. Can't seem to allow the H2 in...maybe if I saw a Humvee.

Been Around the Block JKBANDIT55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirmish View Post
    I'll even wave at an FJ or Taco if its built. Can't seem to allow the H2 in...maybe if I saw a Humvee.
    Lol, I wave at Tacomas, simply out of respect since I used to have a built one and had no complaints about it.

I stopped waving at stock jeeps.

Long story short,but true, back in 08 with my first JK, I was taking the GF on her first trail ride and on the way explained how the jeep culture and community is like one big family. I explained the waive and told her how us jeepers as a culture are here to help eachother out... Next thing I know I see a stock jk, I waive and got no waive back. She laughs. I seen another stocker coming behind me, It gets in the next lane and passes me, ya I waived again with no response. So now feeling like an idiot giving her this talk about jeeps I saw another jeep right before the trail and decided Ill give it one more shot to prove to her, and yes.. SHUT DOWN AGAIN... HAHA. she makes fun of me to this day. On the way back I see a built JKU, He waived first. She says "Finally you got someone to waive at you, I always thought people waived at me because of my looks. it must be my jeep patriot"
    2012 JKUS|KNUCKLES OFF ROAD|JKS|AFE|ZONE OFFROAD|37" MTRKs|TERAFLEX|
    Instagram- JKBANDIT55

Quote Originally Posted by SynysterHD View Post
    A Jeep snob? Today while at the grocery, a real nice 2 door JK rolls up and says to me "nice JK". So I returned the compliment and then a 4 door drives passed us and waves, I wave back and notice that he didn't wave. Instead, he tells me that 4 door Jeeps are for wannabes and soccer moms and aren't real Jeeps. I just kinda shrugged it off. We talked for a few mins about what mods we want and so forth then parted ways.

I really like the look of a modded 4 door with 37's, We were very close to buying a White JKU, but the wife really wanted a 2 door. I will go wheeling with and help wrench on any Jeep 2 or 4 door.

This just blew my mind that someone who was obviously passionate about the Jeep life could down a fellow Jeeper.
    Ok... I'm a soccer mom then... a Wannabe... NICE!!! I'm good with that!!! Soccer All the way...

Been Around the Block orngcrushrgrl's Avatar
    We definitely aren't the soccer mom type. Seems like no one likes to wave in Utah though. Tons of jeeps here yet nobody waves back. :-(

You'd think they would here more than anywhere else but we've gotten more waves in our week and a half in El Paso than we have in our week and a half in Utah.
    "keep on jeepin' on"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast