Thread: JK Wrangler at the top of the list for Maximum Trade-In

JK Wrangler at the top of the list for Maximum Trade-In

Nothing we didn't already know but, it's always fun hearing such great news about our beloved JK's

The original SUV traditionally commands among the highest resale values in the industry, particularly in relatively unadorned versions that off-road enthusiasts covet to customize with aftermarket add-ons. A model-year 2008 two-door Wrangler having clocked 46,500 miles in top condition is estimated to return a whopping 90 percent of its original retail price in trade-in value. The four-door Wrangler Unlimited version fares slightly better, holding onto 91 percent of its MSRP according to NADA Guides. By comparison the off-road ready Rubicon versions – which can be too rough for casual owners – retain 77 and 84 percent of their original sticker prices.
    http://autos.yahoo.com/news/10-cars-....html?page=all

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Its odd the Rubicon model gets slightly less.

But they are very close to what I was offered on my 07 JK.
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

It really is crazy and I'm not exactly sure what the logic is behind that. Still, it's good to see that what we drive is something that everyone wants

I rear something in there about the Rubicon being more rugged to the soccer mom types, and less desireable. Still Good to see the JK at the top!

Its cool we have a big resale value, mine is never going to be sold lol