Pioneer AVH4100NEX with Install Gear

ccape0328

New Pioneer AVH-4100 NEX with Interface, dash kit, and antenna adapter. This will be everything you need to install it in a 2012-2015 JK and maintain steering wheel controls and factory amp.

I bought this to put in my 2013 JKU but ended up trading it in. Everything is new in the box.

Comes with
PAC RP4CH11
Metra 95-6511 Dash Kit
Metra 40-Euro10 Antenna adapter

I have perfect feedback on EBay: quackinup0328 and Archerytalk: SlinginZ7
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459097027.475672.jpg
Price:
$625 shipped

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

Your stuff likely isn't going to sell on here. This is a community, not a marketplace so we tend to only purchase from people we know and are a part of the community. The rules lay this out pretty clearly. You'll have better luck on Craigslist or Ebay, which you apparently are familiar with.

If you actually are interested in being part of this community, give us a wave in that sub-forum, introduce yourself, and participate in some threads.

Last edited:

ccape0328

Your stuff likely isn't going to sell on here. This is a community, not a marketplace so we tend to only purchase from people we know and are a part of the community. The rules lay this out pretty clearly. You'll have better luck on Craigslist or Ebay, which you apparently are familiar with.

If you actually are interested in being part of this community, give us a wave in that sub-forum, introduce yourself, and participate in some threads.

This isn't my first post on here so I'm not really sure why I'm getting this fired at me. No I don't have 4,000 posts on here but I also have a full time job and family.

I'm just trying to give another member here to buy some brand new stereo stuff for less than it can be found online. Not sure what the problem is with that. I posted feedback I have on other forums as a courtesy for potential buyers to see I'm an honorable person because I don't have a ton of posts on here.

GraniteCrystal

This isn't my first post on here so I'm not really sure why I'm getting this fired at me. No I don't have 4,000 posts on here but I also have a full time job and family.

I'm just trying to give another member here to buy some brand new stereo stuff for less than it can be found online. Not sure what the problem is with that. I posted feedback I have on other forums as a courtesy for potential buyers to see I'm an honorable person because I don't have a ton of posts on here.

I'm giving you a polite heads up that you may be more successful somewhere else. Nothing more, nothing less. GLWS.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

13. You have 13 posts including what is already written in the thread. Yeah... okay pal. I'm sure you are the only person on the whole Internet who has a family and full time job. Put on your big boy pants. EVERYONE has a job, family, kids, pets, house, food. You're not special, just lazy.

Jackal01

13. You have 13 posts including what is already written in the thread. Yeah... okay pal. I'm sure you are the only person on the whole Internet who has a family and full time job. Put on your big boy pants. EVERYONE has a job, family, kids, pets, house, food. You're not special, just lazy.

And there it is.

ccape0328

How the hell am I lazy because I don't spend every free waking minute on a forum? I never said I was special I'm just trying to figure out why y'all are giving me shit for posting something for sale. Everyone I've met and dealt with since I've had jeeps has been just as nice as they could be. What's your problem?

Marilyn

i wont bust your balls. I like the head unit but they sell on eBay for $493. How much is the other stuff you are including with it?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
How the hell am I lazy because I don't spend every free waking minute on a forum? I never said I was special I'm just trying to figure out why y'all are giving me shit for posting something for sale. Everyone I've met and dealt with since I've had jeeps has been just as nice as they could be. What's your problem?

My, MY problem is that I actually know how to read. good luck slinging your shit here Jack :naw: First thing you did was jump on Charlie for SUGGESTING you follow the rules you already agreed to when you signed up here... Heaven forbid you actually do what is expected of you... I.E. that is exactly "How the Hell you are lazy"

Wayalife_Craigslist_Org.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom