Pioneer AVH4100NEX with Install Gear

Jackal01

My, MY problem is that I actually know how to read. good luck slinging your shit here Jack :naw: First thing you did was jump on Charlie for SUGGESTING you follow the rules you already agreed to when you signed up here... Heaven forbid you actually do what is expected of you... I.E. that is exactly "How the Hell you are lazy"

Is there another Charlie in this group (Granite Crystal????) :thinking: I don't think I suggested anything... :icon_crazy:

ccape0328

My, MY problem is that I actually know how to read. good luck slinging your shit here Jack :naw: First thing you did was jump on Charlie for SUGGESTING you follow the rules you already agreed to when you signed up here... Heaven forbid you actually do what is expected of you... I.E. that is exactly "How the Hell you are lazy"

View attachment 195007

If I got on here and my first post was selling something I could see your argument. I wasn't planning on leaving the forum as I still have a 07 2dr. However if this is such a big deal to you then apparently I'm not wanted here unless I'm sucking someone off about how cool their rig is or asking for help with mine all day long.

Sorry I did my own work on my jeeps....read a lot rather than asked fucking repetitive questions....and don't feel the need to boost ego's telling them they know their rig is freaking awesome when they already know it.

Peace out dickhead....

Jackal01

Unfortunately my name is not Charlie. And I don't bite fingers. (If this is lost on you, Google Charlie bit my finger)

Dude....I have been watching that video regularly since it was released. I know aaaallllll about it. I still get jokes. I love the video.

I only bite the fingers of my misses (not a dude like Charlie's brother lol)

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
If I got on here and my first post was selling something I could see your argument. I wasn't planning on leaving the forum as I still have a 07 2dr. However if this is such a big deal to you then apparently I'm not wanted here unless I'm sucking someone off about how cool their rig is or asking for help with mine all day long.

Sorry I did my own work on my jeeps....read a lot rather than asked fucking repetitive questions....and don't feel the need to boost ego's telling them they know their rig is freaking awesome when they already know it.

Peace out dickhead....

And to think, I wished you luck... :crazy:

GraniteCrystal is who I ment. Sorry for the confusion guys... it was Easter sunday :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom