Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Forest green builds?

  1. #21
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,002
    My daughter just upgraded from an XJ to a 2012 JK, she named him Franklin since that is the town we drove 313 miles to to buy it. So far I went down to Indianapolis to get her the wheels she wanted and some nice used tires, then sold her hardtop last Saturday and put on a new softtop yesterday.
    IMG_0538.jpgIMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    She is so proud of it and Iím really happy for her


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #22
    Old Timer wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    4,723
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    My daughter just upgraded from an XJ to a 2012 JK, she named him Franklin since that is the town we drove 313 miles to to buy it. So far I went down to Indianapolis to get her the wheels she wanted and some nice used tires, then sold her hardtop last Saturday and put on a new softtop yesterday.
    IMG_0538.jpgIMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    She is so proud of it and Iím really happy for her


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Looks great with the new wheels! Sheís got to be so excited!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  3. #23
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,002
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Looks great with the new wheels! Sheís got to be so excited!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep Scrambler
    Thanks Bill, she says she is in love with it!!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #24
    Been Around the Block Abntroop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    433
    Thatís my favorite color. Sheís gotta be so excited!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Matthew Nicholas
    The Wampa- 16í JK Rubicon Hard Rock
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the RECOMMENDED-Jeep-Parts-amp-Accessories section of this forum will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

  5. #25
    Knows a Thing or Two RCVRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    NWI Region Rat
    Posts
    751
    Franklin looks great! Canít wait to see a lift on him!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #26
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Abntroop View Post
    Thatís my favorite color. Sheís gotta be so excited!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by RCVRY View Post
    Franklin looks great! Canít wait to see a lift on him!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Itís her favorite too, and itís been a lot of fun working on it ďwithĒ her, actually for her but I donít care about that part. Itís been good


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #27
    Nothing but a Thing Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,022
    Good bump, love seeing JKs in this color


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #28
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,002

    Forest green builds?

    Well today some dickhole ran a red light snd t-boned a mini van causing the mini van to t-bone Franklin
    And of course I canít get any pictures to post in the new app again


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #29
    Addict Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    8,516
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Well today some dickhole ran a red light snd t-boned a mini van causing the mini van to t-bone Franklin
    And of course I can’t get any pictures to post in the new app again


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Are you effing kidding me?! Man, that sucks. Just got her new to her Jeep too.
    Last edited by Ddays; 06-19-2019 at 11:50 PM.

  10. #30
    Old Timer wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    4,723
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Well today some dickhole ran a red light snd t-boned a mini van causing the mini van to t-bone Franklin
    And of course I canít get any pictures to post in the new app again


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Damn, Iím sorry. Is she ok?


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS