Forest green builds?

JKbrick

My daughter just upgraded from an XJ to a 2012 JK, she named him Franklin since that is the town we drove 313 miles to to buy it. So far I went down to Indianapolis to get her the wheels she wanted and some nice used tires, then sold her hardtop last Saturday and put on a new softtop yesterday.
IMG_0538.jpg IMG_0539.jpg
IMG_0621.jpg
She is so proud of it and I’m really happy for her

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
My daughter just upgraded from an XJ to a 2012 JK, she named him Franklin since that is the town we drove 313 miles to to buy it. So far I went down to Indianapolis to get her the wheels she wanted and some nice used tires, then sold her hardtop last Saturday and put on a new softtop yesterday.
View attachment 328386 View attachment 328387
View attachment 328388
She is so proud of it and I’m really happy for her

Looks great with the new wheels! She’s got to be so excited!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

JKbrick

JKbrick

Well today some dickhole ran a red light snd t-boned a mini van causing the mini van to t-bone Franklin
And of course I can’t get any pictures to post in the new app again

Ddays

Hooked
Well today some dickhole ran a red light snd t-boned a mini van causing the mini van to t-bone Franklin
And of course I can’t get any pictures to post in the new app again

Are you effing kidding me?! Man, that sucks. Just got her new to her Jeep too. :grayno:

Last edited:

JKbrick

Are you effing kidding me?! Man, that sucks. Just got her new to her Jeep too. :grayno:

Damn, I’m sorry. Is she ok?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Sorry to hear that! How bad is it? Need some evo or lod rock rails...

Thanks guys she’s ok just really disappointed, the worst thing is it pushed in the A pillar at the lower door area and f’ed up the rocker panel. Nothing that can’t be fixed. Still can’t post a pic tho

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks guys she’s ok just really disappointed, the worst thing is it pushed in the A pillar at the lower door area and f’ed up the rocker panel. Nothing that can’t be fixed. Still can’t post a pic tho

Glad’s she’s ok. She’s got to be heartbroken.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

RCVRY

I’m glad she’s okay but sorry to hear about Franklin. Text me the pics and I can try and post them for you.

Top Bottom