Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Forest green builds?

  1. #41
    Knows a Thing or Two
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    618
    Iím glad she is ok, but man she has got to be shook up. Iím so sorry that happened. Gotta say, after wrecking my Z back in December with as low to the ground as I was and as well as it sacrificed itself to keep me whole, even though itís been a few months and thank god the human brain has an ability to fuzz memories out, there is still a sliver in my brain that is terrified of getting in a wreck in the Jeep. Iím not at all convinced I would walk away like I did with the Z. Attachment 329348


    Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers

  2. #42
    Old Timer sipafz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Saukville, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,806
    Oof, glad to hear that she is ok! You can always replace the Jeep, but still disappointing.

  3. #43
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    9,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Abntroop View Post
    Iím glad she is ok, but man she has got to be shook up. Iím so sorry that happened. Gotta say, after wrecking my Z back in December with as low to the ground as I was and as well as it sacrificed itself to keep me whole, even though itís been a few months and thank god the human brain has an ability to fuzz memories out, there is still a sliver in my brain that is terrified of getting in a wreck in the Jeep. Iím not at all convinced I would walk away like I did with the Z. Attachment 329348


    Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers
    Yikes I must have missed that when it happened. Was it high speed?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #44
    Knows a Thing or Two
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Yikes I must have missed that when it happened. Was it high speed?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Hit a patch of black ice on the way to work. Was in far right lane during rush hour and sped up to 70-75ish to get up to an opening to click over as my lane was ending, hit the ice, auto corrected with no effect and slid across three lanes into the median, bounced off and back across all lanes to finish where I started facing into traffic. Back end tapped the back of another car after the ricochet with nothing but a softball sized dent thank god. Miracle I didnít hit anyone else, miracle I could at least walk away, miracle traffic managed to stop and didnít come plowing in to me. Upper A arms on front and back drivers side sheared clear in half and body and frame did their job and crumpled to save me. Collapsed three disks in my back so Iím even shorter than I was before but Iím alive and whole. Tough to lose the Z though. Beautiful car.


    Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers

  5. #45
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    9,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Abntroop View Post
    Hit a patch of black ice on the way to work. Was in far right lane during rush hour and sped up to 70-75ish to get up to an opening to click over as my lane was ending, hit the ice, auto corrected with no effect and slid across three lanes into the median, bounced off and back across all lanes to finish where I started facing into traffic. Back end tapped the back of another car after the ricochet with nothing but a softball sized dent thank god. Miracle I didnít hit anyone else, miracle I could at least walk away, miracle traffic managed to stop and didnít come plowing in to me. Upper A arms on front and back drivers side sheared clear in half and body and frame did their job and crumpled to save me. Collapsed three disks in my back so Iím even shorter than I was before but Iím alive and whole. Tough to lose the Z though. Beautiful car.


    Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers
    That would be a wild ride


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #46
    Knows a Thing or Two
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    That would be a wild ride


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    It was...unpleasant.


    Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers

  7. #47
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    9,364
    Update on Franklin: my daughter just made her second car payment while he sits in the body shop. Nothing has been settled on yet with the insurance company and sheís just driving the rental car still


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #48
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    9,364
    She had it 5 weeks to the day of the accident and that was 8 weeks ago


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #49
    Addict wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    9,651
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    She had it 5 weeks to the day of the accident and that was 8 weeks ago


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    That sucks Mark. Insurance companies can be so difficult. Hope they get it straightened out quick for you guys!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  10. #50
    Knows a Thing or Two
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    618
    Fuck that, thatís when I turn into a very squeaky cog. Everyone has a boss and you can reach them with enough patience to push to get a lit under folks asses.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS