Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Bruiser Conversions!

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    This has criminal and civil fraud written all over it. Seriously, you need to contact the police department local to the build and also hire yourself a quality attorney to go after them.

Sorry for your nightmare...I would be flaming mad and probably parked on their doorstep.
    This^^^^. I would be livid. 30k$? Im w sharkey...id have an attorney all up in their shit. Sorry this happened to you.

Totally agee! I would do it fast sounds like a company that is going to go under quick.
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Sue them till the next decade
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Knows a Thing or Two Thegreenmachine12's Avatar
    This has criminal and civil fraud written all over it. Seriously, you need to contact the police department local to the build and also hire yourself a quality attorney to go after them.

Sorry for your nightmare...I would be flaming mad and probably parked on their doorstep.
    I would love to. I'm deciding right now if it's worth it to go the legal route or save the trouble, cut my losses, never deal with them again, and call them out on social media.

And they own nothing or have any money so I don't know if there's anything to go after.
    2012 Gecko JKU
    Dynatrac PR80 rear & PR60 front, 6.2L LS3 430HP swap, 6" Teraflex longarm, ATX Slabs, 37" Goodyears

It's a Wayalife!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreenmachine12 View Post
    I would love to. I'm deciding right now if it's worth it to go the legal route or save the trouble, cut my losses, never deal with them again, and call them out on social media.

And they own nothing or have any money so I don't know if there's anything to go after.
    Honestly, it's totally worth it man. Shaming them on social media won't matter. They'll start another company under another name and keep on until someone figures it out. Only way to stop is going the legal route. I wouldn't even be questioning it.

Fraud cannot be discharged through bankruptcy. So, you could follow them around forever and slowly pick their pockets. Plus, if they were too stupid to properly incorporate and follow corporate formalities, you might be able to get personal judgments which is even better.

On the criminal side, filing a police complaint costs you nothing. Maybe you get lucky and get a detective who is willing to spend the time to unwind what sounds like a big fraud ring.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

They have 23k followers on IG. Might be worth you making a post. Some people will see it before they delete, especially on a weekend. Be sure you are correct about your facts though.

Nothing but a Thing NecessaryEvil's Avatar
    They have 23k followers on IG. Might be worth you making a post. Some people will see it before they delete, especially on a weekend. Be sure you are correct about your facts though.
    This^^^ as long as it's a fact, they can do nothing. U can make the police report, it don't hurt, but it will most likely go nowhere. It will probably be hard to get a police department to actually investigate the claim, without substantial evidence. However, i would definitely be getting an attorney. You have definitely been mistreated and ripped off of a lot of money for what you have described.

Mr. Bilibin?
    Yep. He's furious right now.

First...contact a competent attorney/law firm...usually the first consultation is free. They will give you an idea if you have a case, if there are enough assets worth going after, and can give you a ballpark figure what a civil suit is going to run you, win or lose.

Secondly, check with your state Dept of Consumer Affairs (or Bruiser's)...they may have ideas on what to do in your particular case...they may even decide it's in the states best interest to act on your behalf.

Third, contact the Better Business Bureau...they may also have ideas for you to consider, and you can file a complaint with them...it will downgrade their business profile.

I just had a body conversion and Hemi swap done with Dakota Customs...I checked on their reputation first, then took a leap of faith with a business I've never worked with before and a man that I've never met before. They did everything they promised they would do, in a timely manner as agreed upon. I'm very pleased with the results, and would recommend them. I have owned a small business for thirty years before retiring, and can tell you word of mouth advertisement is either the best thing that can happen to your biz, or the worse thing...make it the worse thing that ever happened to them...

I wish you the best of luck...

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast