FOR SALE : 37x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers (set of 5) - Northern Nevada - SOLD

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you're up in the Northern Nevada area and are looking for a used set of 37x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers, I've got a complete set of 5 taking up space in my garage and so I'm selling them cheap. One of the tires is brand new and never been used, one is new but has a few hundred miles on them and the remaining three all have about 65% of the tread left on them. If you've been shopping around, you'd know that these tires typically sell for about $400 a piece but you can pick them all up for just $850.

Shot of all the tires.
IMG_7337.jpg

Here's the brand new tire. We literally just bought this a few months back and as you can see, it's never been run.
IMG_7339.jpg

This is the other new tire that had a few hundred miles on it. As you can see, it still has nubs of the mold nipples.
IMG_7341.jpg

Last but not least, the other three tires look like this.
IMG_7342.jpg

Please let me know if you're interested.

Gosh Eddie you should read the rules, if you're trying to sell your stuff you can go to craigslist who do you think you are the creator of this website or something? Wow I'm amazed! Hahahahaha
Jk good luck with the sale! [emoji106]

Buster3479

Buying 5 of these exact tires within the next 1-3 weeks from DTD. Great price Eddie! Too bad I'm way out in Maryland.

Dalton gang

Tru that Eddie, crazy eyes. I just joind a week ago and im all crazy, want to go everywhere and hook up all the goodies. Plus a chance to hang with the crew, LORD HELP ME hahaha

Top Bottom