Trails in Stanislaus National Forest Area?

joshbjorge

Hey all! I am brand new to the WAL forum and to taking the Jeep out on trails. Looking for anyone in the Modesto/Oakdale, CA area to meet up and go out on trails. If anyone is interested or can help me get connected, let me know! Thanks, Josh

WJCO

Meme King
Hey all! I am brand new to the WAL forum and to taking the Jeep out on trails. Looking for anyone in the Modesto/Oakdale, CA area to meet up and go out on trails. If anyone is interested or can help me get connected, let me know! Thanks, Josh

Welcome to come WAL.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Probably the best trail up in that area is Slickrock which is up the 4. There are other easier trails nearby as well. Up toward the Sonora Pass area, there is also Niagara Rim. Maybe we can get a run going and you can join us.

joshbjorge

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Probably the best trail up in that area is Slickrock which is up the 4. There are other easier trails nearby as well. Up toward the Sonora Pass area, there is also Niagara Rim. Maybe we can get a run going and you can join us.

Ok I will look into those. If ya'll do get a group together I would be very interested in joining!!

ob_tj

Hey Josh I am a friend of Brads he told me that you would be getting on here. If you go up and do any wheeling in Stanislaus let me know I'm always in oakdale visiting the family.

joshbjorge

Are you still running stock or do you have some mods installed? If so, what might they be?

For the most part it is stock, but I do have a 4" lift with 31.5" oversized BF Goodrich AT tires (with decent tread left), others are just cosmetics like the 50" light bar and the Barricade Trail Force HD Front Bumper (no winch yet). I bought my Jeep from a guy a couple months ago, I added the lightbar and bumper, I do not believe he had anything else done to it. Do you think it will make it? lol

Top Bottom