Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help a fellow Wayalifer win a Yeti

What the actual fuck, over.....

You don't HAVE to read the rules to know this was a dick move. Would you go over to McDonalds wearing a Wendy's hat, Carl's Jr shirt and while munching on a hot dog from DerWeinershcnitzel asking for help to win a contest at Denny's?

Well yeah, I guess you probably would.....

I admitted that i made a mistake. I'm sorry. I was actually referring to the wayalife cowl decals that i have not the JK on the fender.

Quote Originally Posted by utiadam View Post
    I admitted that i made a mistake. I'm sorry.
    You'll forgive me but what you admitted to was that you "didn't know" about our "rules" and didn't check them before posting. What you should be sorry for is that you would need them to help prevent you from being so shameless.

I was actually referring to the wayalife cowl decals that i have not the JK on the fender.
    Now that you mention it, I can't see them at all in your photo. Kind of lame being that you were soliciting "fellow WAYALIFErs" to help you win something on another site while prominently featuring a big ass windshield decal highlighting a competing forum

Correct, i didn't know the rules because i didn't read them. I've been a member here over 3 years and have never known them. I accept a lot of agreements such as the apple ITunes one without reading either. The wayalife videos and Rubicat are the main reason i bought a jeep to begin with. Definitely the reason for getting the evo bolt on coilovers. I've always defended the forum to people that talk crap about it. I've also referred many people to come here. It wasn't on purpose that i posted a pic without a wayalife banner but it happened to be one of the most recent pics of my jeep.

Correct, i didn't know the rules because i didn't read them. I've been a member here over 3 years and have never known them. I accept a lot of agreements such as the apple ITunes one without reading either. The wayalife videos and Rubicat are the main reason i bought a jeep to begin with. Definitely the reason for getting the evo bolt on coilovers. I've always defended the forum to people that talk crap about it. I've also referred many people to come here. It wasn't on purpose that i posted a pic without a wayalife banner but it happened to be one of the most recent pics of my jeep.
    Clearly, it never even occurred to you how tasteless it was to solicit "fellow WAYALIFErs" to help you win a contest on another site while featuring a pic of your Jeep with a bigass banner highlighting a competing forum. MY POINT is that I shouldn't need rules like this to help prevent guys like you from being so shameless. I won't lie, I find it quite distasteful how you have a reason and excuse for everything and worse that you're now trying to church yourself up by telling me how you "defend the forum" and how you've "referred many people to come here". A simple apology without any of the extra BS would have been all that was needed.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Ozark is cheeper
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Nothing but a Thing NevadaZielmeister's Avatar
    Correct, i didn't know the rules because i didn't read them.
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    A simple apology without any of the extra BS would have been all that was needed.
    Adam,

Simply repeat this to Eddie and the others: "I am sorry I did this and I will not do it again. I was wrong." PERIOD.

That is all there is too it. It always amazes me with people who apologize then keep talking with a defense of what they did. Is that really an apology? In my book, not really at all.
    RubySky's Build:
    EVO Double Throw Down Front and Rear suspension with bypass system and EVO Lever
    EVO Extreme High Clearance Long Arm Upgrade
    Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle with Pro Steer Ball Joints, G2 35 Spline Placer Gold Axles, ProGrip Brakes
    Dynatrac ProRock XD60 rear axle, full float with 5.38 gearing
    JE Reel 1350 drive shafts
    EVO Pro-Tek Skid Plate System
    PSC Extreme Duty Cylinder Steering Assist kit
    EVO Rear RockStops with King Air Bumps
    Nitto Trail Grapplers at 37x12.50x17

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    Ozark is cheeper
    I will have to look into these coolers. I have a little Bison fabric cooler that my work gave me but I am in the market for a really nice cooler.

I have just used the cheap ass Coleman ones in the past. They are nice but they leak aqua all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    Ozark is cheeper
    I just did a Google search and it looks like the sell the Ozark coolers at Wal Mart? Do you have one and like it?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast