Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help a fellow Wayalifer win a Yeti

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Hahahahaha can we share the cooler? You have it one weekend and I have it the next? Or we could cut it in half and I take one and you have the other? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jkwebbie View Post
    Hahahahaha can we share the cooler? You have it one weekend and I have it the next? Or we could cut it in half and I take one and you have the other? Lol
    Hey I want a piece!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    Ozark is cheeper
    There is also canyon coolers, which beat yeti in a test. Either way the op, being a member for 3 years, should have known better. Some people just lack common sense I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by NevadaZielmeister View Post
    Adam,

Simply repeat this to Eddie and the others: "I am sorry I did this and I will not do it again. I was wrong." PERIOD.

That is all there is too it. It always amazes me with people who apologize then keep talking with a defense of what they did. Is that really an apology? In my book, not really at all.
    Agreed, otherwise this will carry on for days...

I can testify that the $9.99 Ozark insulated cups are just as good, if not better as there $29.99 Yeti counterpart... we have 2 of them...

Nothing but a Thing Sheaffadelic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonedaddy View Post

I can testify that the $9.99 Ozark insulated cups are just as good, if not better as there $29.99 Yeti counterpart... we have 2 of them...
    but it doesnt say yeti Ill admit i have a yeti and chose it over others bc its a yeti thats it
    #MiaKhalifa

Quote Originally Posted by rinkishjk View Post
    There is also canyon coolers, which beat yeti in a test. Either way the op, being a member for 3 years, should have known better. Some people just lack common sense I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by bonedaddy View Post

I will have to check out the Canyon coolers if they are cheaper than Yeti and better, then that could be very cool!

I have a Yeti insulated coffee cup but that is about it.

Quote Originally Posted by utiadam View Post
    I accept a lot of agreements such as the apple ITunes one without reading either.
    Ignorance of the rules is not a defense.
    Last edited by Jackal01; 07-27-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 10frank9 View Post
    What the actual fuck, over.....

You don't HAVE to read the rules to know this was a dick move. Would you go over to McDonalds wearing a Wendy's hat, Carl's Jr shirt and while munching on a hot dog from DerWeinershcnitzel asking for help to win a contest at Denny's?

Well yeah, I guess you probably would.....
    This is why i read these threads!
    Good always wins because whoever wins decides what's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Petzl88 View Post
    I just did a Google search and it looks like the sell the Ozark coolers at Wal Mart? Do you have one and like it?
    I actually picked up a thermos type to try first
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

About 8 bucks. Means more mod money for Jeep!
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast