The Unofficial but Complete 8 Step Guide to getting booted from Wayalife.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
So you wanna get your ass kicked out of Wayalife?

Here is a simple guide that is sure to work:

Step 1 – Don’t Contribute – Nothing says “I’m a little entitled bitch” more than logging on and not helping out. You can skip many of the steps below by then demanding service from this free forum and having unrealistic expectations. Sometimes this is hard though because it requires you to act like a 5 year old. If acting like a 5 year old is too difficult, then make sure you have a Join Date over 2 years ago and a post count less than 10. That will prove to the rest of the members here that you simply are not here to help.

Step 2 – Don’t Read the Rules – When you first sign onto Wayalife, make sure you immediately skip over the rules that you must agree to prior to confirming your registration. Better yet, NEVER EVER refer back to the rules at a later date and then argue that the rules don’t apply to your situation. This may be easier for some than others since some feel like they are owed something by just logging on. Be sure to be the latter and show it by arguing with the forum owner. This will ensure your complete dumb-ass ignorance of the rules.

Step 3 – Be the Troll – The best way to achieve this is to start a thread with your mind already made up and then disagree with what people are telling you. This step is made easier by using name-calling and rude comments. We have seen many people combine this with Step 4, which is fine, since many times they go hand in hand.

Step 4 - Argue Without Knowledge – The best way to argue like an ignorant little slut is to take your spoon fed knowledge provided to you by the sales person or the exhibition booth operator and then come on here and tell the vast majority of experienced members they are all wrong. Using comments like “but the people at the dealership told me” or “I heard from a friend” are the perfect ways to achieve this step.

Step 5 – Never Apologize – This is very important. Make sure you take your overly inflated head and protect it by never admitting anything is wrong with you or your ideas. We all make mistakes, but the best way to achieve this step is to attempt to prove that everyone else is wrong and you are right, despite what the rules or the vast majority on here say.

Step 6 – Don’t Give Up – Once you have been proven that you a total douche with limited knowledge, be sure to continue with your weak ass position. You are allowed to try and pull in your friends and even resort to lame internet “research”, whatever you need to prove we are all wrong.

Step 7 – Get Offended – These seems to be the easiest step for most who are not familiar with being an adult. Completely ignore the fact that people have differing opinions and make sure that you absolutely cry like a crack baby once someone disagrees with your opinion. Take it completely personally that others may have a different idea about something. If you skip to this step prematurely, that is okay because you will still get your ass booted through sheer persistence.

Step 8 – Don’t Just Leave Quietly – When you do decide to leave, don’t. Stick around. Make a show. Even when you have a thread devoted completely to you and every post you make lands in that thread, keep posting! This also requires a continually use of Step 6 but if you just keep at it, we all will eventually feel bad… maybe.

WJCO

Meme King
This is funny. What's even funnier is a lot of this is basic common sense that most critical thinkers should already grasp.

Kyle7R

Not that any of what was said is wrong, but what the hell brought this on?!?!

My money is on it being due to all the taint gobblers who have been shit posting the past couple of weeks.

Can we get this post stickied, our send it via PM to all new members when they join?

Last edited:

CarolinaJK

..but seriously I do lol! I can't wait to refer some trolls to here.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471210766.596685.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471210766.596685.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 233
Top Bottom