The Unofficial but Complete 8 Step Guide to getting booted from Wayalife.

Jkratt

You have way too much time on your hands. Loved it and still laughing.
Oh yah, and just visit the site to sell your shit.

jesse3638

Hooked
So true I do believe I remember some of this coming out in conversation around the camp fire. Glad to have it all consolidated for quick reference. Agreed this should be a sticky and attached to the beginning of the rules. If prospected users of the forum can make it through this with out getting offended they will most likely fit right in. If not its a quick way to weed out the ones who don't belong. Well said Neil.

mastrcruse

Or the fact that I'm not following Step 1 of "Don't Contribute" and I'm actually contributing and taking an interest. Because if I followed Step 1 I wouldn't have read this thread or commented. :)

That's what I meant haha. Welcome to WAL. Keep contributing and you'll do great. :cheesy:

JeepFan

Hooked
Am I the only one that thinks this thread should not be a sticky?

After all, this is a forum that promotes a positive Jeeping lifestyle, not negativity.

I get it that there are a small number of knuckleheads that poison this forum. The universe seems to put them in their place swiftly.

Just an old guys point of view. :D

thardy

Banned
Am I the only one that thinks this thread should not be a sticky?

After all, this is a forum that promotes a positive Jeeping lifestyle, not negativity.

I get it that there are a small number of knuckleheads that poison this forum. The universe seems to put them in their place swiftly.

Just an old guys point of view. :D

I'm with you honestly. Wasn't real sure how to put that thought into words, but you did so rather well.

Top Bottom