Planning a Visit? Please Let Us Know... BEFORE You Come

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

If you're planning on passing through Carson City on your way up to Lake Tahoe, the Rubicon, Fordyce or any of the other great destinations that the Sierra Nevada mountains have to offer, Cindy and I would love to have you come by Camp WAYALIFE and say hello BUT, we'd be grateful if you could please let us know BEFORE you come. In spite of what some may think, we're actually pretty busy people with a lot going on all the time and we'd hate to be rude by asking you to leave because we have somewhere to be. Heck, if we have enough notice, we might even be able to take you up into the hills to do a little wheeling or go out for a drink. I know that some of you may need some help working on your Jeep, fixing broken parts or rotating tires before making the long drive back home and really, IF we have a little notice and IF we have the time, we'd be more than willing to help. It just would be a BIG HELP if you let us know AHEAD of time. To contact me, simply click on the following link and send me a PM: wayoflife

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I have to say, it's very nice of you to receive guests like that, especially the pop ins. I thought it was very gracious of you. I, however would never think of dropping by, without contacting you first.

Last edited:

epetry

You guys rock! If I ever make it out that way I'll be sure to try and stop by to say hello!

Edit. And let you know way in advance.

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I hope everyone is actually READING what he posted. Don't just stop by, it's rude and classless. Eddie and Cindy are two of the most generous people I have the pleasure of knowing. It irks me when people take advantage of their generosity.

TRLJNKY

Damn I cant believe this has to be said. Hell I live right down the street and still get worried if I am going to hit stalker status when i run into you guys at the local store lol. I think people may not realize completley that its not just a business. Hope everyone reads this.

ob_tj

Seems like this has happened to you guys a couple times in the last couple days or so.. kind of weird that people would just drop in like that. Luckily you are a nice guy!

Trail JK

Word! The moment you say to yourself, "I'll just look on the internet for that address and we'll pop in!" Listen to that little voice saying, "don't be a spaz weirdo!" #pewpew

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Word! The moment you say to yourself, "I'll just look on the internet for that address and we'll pop in!" Listen to that little voice saying, "don't be a spaz weirdo!" #pewpew

Right? Who the hell would think that's okay? The nerve of some people

Trail JK

Right? Who the hell would think that's okay? The nerve of some people

In all seriousness, it is pretty creepy to be working on a garage full of jeeps only to find a few guys walking up on you. I'd be thinking where's the gun. Folks need to think and be considerate.

Jeep Bro 08

If u drove that many miles one way towards the west coast u had plenty of time to send a message & get a response to say id like to come by. Maybe he came for the American Honey. He looked like he was ready for another drink

Desert Crawler

Eddie there are still people like myself who have family in your neighborhood and drive by your house regularly, but would never even think of stopping without an invite in advance. Can you slap manners into somebody?

mo0s3

That's awesome, maybe next year for Rubicon or dusy we swing by and hit some trails [emoji106]

JAGS

Hooked
Fuck, I'm passing the big lots down the street. Should I come back another time. [emoji51][emoji23][emoji23]

Honestly, this IS some bullshit you even need to post this. And after some of the stories of "others" who have come by your house, your hospitality is too kind.

Any fucktards showing up, I don't care if announced, don't be a douche. You meet and chat over a cold one first. Then if you're lucky and time permits, you might be lucky to be invited to someone's HOME.

The Kraken

That's cool, my wife and I are trying to figure out a good time for us to make a trip to the Rubicon or Lake Tahoe. Have to remember to send you a PM.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Like I said, Cindy and I would love to say hello to you all and if at all possible, take you out on a local trail. All we ask is that you let us know you're coming. The last couple of times people have dropped by unannounced, we were literally in the middle of a project or on our way out to an important appointment or meeting. We just feel bad having to ask people to leave because we have things to do.

Top Bottom