Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Gotta say Iím super impressed with with blend. Recently I have been more into dark roasts cause of the flavor. This fit fuel blend is a medium blend but itís PACKED with flavor. Super smooth as well. Highly recommend it
    I'm totally spoiled by Murdered Out, but I guess I'm gonna have to try that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    I'm totally spoiled by Murdered Out, but I guess I'm gonna have to try that one.
    I really wanna try that one myself. Was actually hoping that it was gonna be first one delivered lol
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Gotta say Iím super impressed with with blend. Recently I have been more into dark roasts cause of the flavor. This fit fuel blend is a medium blend but itís PACKED with flavor. Super smooth as well. Highly recommend it
    BRCC makes great coffee. I love CAF and Murdered out. Have you tried AK-47?

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    CAF is my go to and I had ak as my other go to for a long time. Itís a nice smooth blend and recommend it
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

CAF is my go to
    I really wish they made that one in whole bean...

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    I think it's because it a mix of coffee and cocaine they ground it together LOL.

CAF is my go to and I had ak as my other go to for a long time. Itís a nice smooth blend and recommend it
    Christ I tried CAF and after 3 mugs I was shaking like a mofo! Same for that Death Wish stuff I couldn't sit still!

AK is good tho

Iíll have to try ak47 next! I was debating on that one... what did you think of Just Black?
    JB is one of my favorite roasts it really has a good flavor and you can't go wrong with it.

Christ I tried CAF and after 3 mugs I was shaking like a mofo! Same for that Death Wish stuff I couldn't sit still!

AK is good tho
    I have 3 cups of it and Iím still tired most days lol

2011 JK

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

I think it's because it a mix of coffee and cocaine they ground it together LOL.
    LOL

AK is good tho
    Iíll just have to give that a try even tho it is ground... is it a course ground at least? That might work with a French press? I donít have a regular coffee maker

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    JB is one of my favorite roasts it really has a good flavor and you can't go wrong with it.
    Cant wait to give it a try!

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455