Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Nothing but a Thing TrainWreck618's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rtbksmith View Post
    You really don't understand what!!

Jackasses destroy stuff that should be left alone for others to admire and see.
    .... Yeah...

I don't understand why people would do this kind of stupid stuff...

Next your going to tell us we shouldn't show up to visit online celebrities unannounced. What gives.

Great thread, the fact it needs to be said is sad however. It's also sad places are getting trashed. Need to get the family out to see more of them soon.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    .... Yeah...

I don't understand why people would do this kind of stupid stuff...
    Gotcha!!!!
    Sent while I sit on my couch

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Click on the link below to see a thread I started back in 2013. In it, you'll get to see before and after shots of some of the amazing places that once existed out in the Mojave Desert and have since been lost to history forever.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...p-After-Photos
    This is a hard thread. Its just so terrible to see beautiful places deliberately destroyed by people... along with those boy scout fucks knocking down natural formations in Utah... I just can not relate

Knows a Thing or Two cavfighter's Avatar
    Well said Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Click on the link below to see a thread I started back in 2013. In it, you'll get to see before and after shots of some of the amazing places that once existed out in the Mojave Desert and have since been lost to history forever.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...p-After-Photos
    Whoa. That's crazy. Never seen something degrade and get destroyed like that over time due to people abusing it.

I absolutely agree. Its amazing how many places used to be open but are now closed thanks to a few fucks screwing it up.
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Excellent idea and a great rule that everyone should stand behind.
    2015 Anvil Rubicon Unlimited
    Evo Mfg Double Throwdown suspension w/Evo Lever
    Evo Mfg high clearance long arms
    Evo Mfg PR60 high steer w/PSC hydraulic assist
    Dynatrac ProRock XD60 front axle
    Dynatrac ProRock 80 rear axle
    ARB lockers & 5.38 gears
    JE Reel 1350 front/1410 rear driveshafts
    Evo Mfg rocker/corner armor/bumper
    17" ATX Slabs & 40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Proud to be one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children 2001 - 2010. Semper Fi

Again, I appreciate your understanding and support. It's so frustrating to see so many people eagerly posting up GPS coordinates or worse, start websites dedicated to the sharing of trails and with detailed information on how to find them. I mean, it'd be one thing if they were just posting up iconic well known trails like the Rubicon, anything in Moab or even off-road parks back east but more and more, I'm seeing these people and sites posting up historical and geological destinations that up until recently, had been hidden gems. Yeah, I know, they're just enthusiastic and "just trying to help" fellow off-roaders but from what I have seen over the years, the places that can be found on the internet are ALL getting shot up, vandalized, burned down or destroyed. ALL the ones that are posted about but have NO real information as to where they're at or how to get to them, are ALL still in amazing condition. It is because of this that Cindy and I make a specific point to not post up any information about a lot of the destinations we know about. And, of the ones that are a bit more well known but are still hard to find information on how to get to them on the internet, we make sure to keep it that way when we do post up about them. This link is an example of one such place.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?1...d-a-HARD-PLACE

I am sad to say that a lot of these places, we NEVER take people to unless they are CLOSE PERSONAL friends of ours. It's the only way to make sure that these places aren't posted about on the internet.

Been Around the Block trailraider's Avatar
    I agree 100% with this post. I am very selective with who i bring to the trails. I have broke contact with some who have showed less then what i expect for trail respect.

its extremely tough to repair the damage these asshats do to the community.the reputation of the off road community are always trying to repair the damage presented by these few. unfortunately no one sees the positive side of what we do, as if done right there is no footprint when we leave the trail(or cleaner). its easier to point the finger at the damage rather the fact that the majority of us try to leave it in better shape then when we leave.
    Jeep- Adult version of lego

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast