The Desert Bar Parker Az.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Tons of fun and definitely a place worth visiting. The main trail to it is essentially a graded dirt road and it'll take you about 10-15 min to get there. You can come at it from the north and it's a bit rougher but nothing a stock JK couldn't handle with ease.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Eddie do you think you can PM me how to get there from the north. It opens October 1st me and the wife are going to check it out anyone is welcome to join us.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
As Eddie already mentioned, it's a dirt road going all the way to it. You could drive a car to it. Still, worth the visit in my opinion.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Directions to The Desert Bar or "Nellie E Saloon". It's pretty easy. I've been there a couple of times following these directions from their website:

The "Nellie E Saloon" is located 5 miles
off the Cienega Springs Rd exit on
Hwy-95, approximately 5 miles north of
Parker, Arizona.

Sinsitizen

Eddie do you think you can PM me how to get there from the north. It opens October 1st me and the wife are going to check it out anyone is welcome to join us.

Are you going on the first? I might tag along with my family. But gotta make sure the wife doesn't have plans. 🙄

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
You'll want to come in "the back way". Not a tough trail by any means but beats the hell out of the washboards on the gravel road.

Top Bottom