WIN a Set of Awesome Rancho RS7000 MT Monotube Shocks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
giveaway-rancho-fb-cover.jpg

Want a chance at WINNING a complete set of 4 awesome Rancho RS7000 MT Monotube Shocks for your Jeep? Well, thanks to the great guys over at Rancho, we'll be giving away a set for FREE to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE.com on Wednesday, February 20th!!

The new Rancho monotube shock absorbers offer exceptional response to overheating on rough roads or trails. The new shocks help deliver fast, precise response required by many late-model vehicles.

Built to the exacting standards of Rancho engineers, the new shocks feature a high-pressure gas charge separated from the internal oil to provide maximized damping efficiency and control on vehicles that utilize monotube technology.

Engineered to the highest tolerances and including the strongest seals to mantain oil integrity and performance, the new Rancho RS7000MT shocks – which provide more efficient heat dissipation for less fade – offer precise control through a 46mm bore and piston. The 14mm piston rod is chrome for added strength and durability.

Rancho also finishes every RS7000MT shock by brushing and zinc plating then clear coating the shock body, providing an extra long-life. Rancho also includes a black protective boot to protect the piston rod. All Rancho RS7000MT shocks include all detailed and illustrated installation instructions inside the product box.

For more information about Rancho suspension products and accessories, please visit www.gorancho.com

Rancho RS7000 MT shocks are available in a wide range of sizes and mounting point styles and you should be able to find a fit for just about any Jeep of any lift height.

This Giveaway is valued at:
$320

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep in your post.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, Tuesday, February 19, 2013.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Wednesday, February 20, 2013. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN a Set of Awesome Rancho RS7000 MT Monotube Shocks!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this givaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

Good luck to all of you!! :thumb:

mjhau02

Count me in...

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 via mobile WAYALIFE app

Attachments

• 1358372282104.jpg
    1358372282104.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,210

Orko

I am in

eebe80a0.jpg

usachadseidel

Here's mine. Perfect way to start my customizing! :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1358372630308.jpg
    1358372630308.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 376

rinkishjk

I would love to win these!
Thanks wayalife and rancho for the chance !!!!

Attachments

• 1358372681747.jpg
    1358372681747.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 376
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom