Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 SEMA : MyTop XJ Transformed Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by bigcale View Post
    Used to wheel with an old guy who would use a length of chain and drive 3 pieces of rebar through the links a foot or two apart, it's a little redneck but it works and takes up less space.
    Thanks for the tip. I've actually thought about building something with some kind of concept like that. I would just want it to be safe of course. Luckily around here, as you know, trees are in abundance.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

I got a pullpal in college for my tacoma in '06; they work, but that damn shovel blade and bar take up a shitton of room. It's still in decent shape 10 years later after spending large ammounts of quality time in my truck tool box, but the amount of occasions I've used it can be counted on two fingers.

I've seen uglier JKU's ... I'd rock it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Honestly, I have no clue why anyone would want to take a Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited and transform the front end of it to look like an old XJ Cherokee. I mean, not that I don't like XJ's, I just like them for being what they are. But hey, as lame as I might think this thing is, there's clearly someone who thinks it looks like the bomb.

Smart move, I had never heard of mytop until I seen this cross breed jeep. It made me go look up their site. Don't get me wrong I stopped at motorized soft top.,

2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Having a few built XJ's and now a couple JK'S...I'd rock this in a heartbeat! I do prefer the look with the hardtop, and would probably go with the concept truck version insaw in Moab first...but this would be in my stable if I had the chance!

To each his own,

B

I honestly don't get this build at all. People all over social media are raving about it but I don't get it. Looks stupid honestly

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Fresh Catch
    Anyone know what fender flares those are?

I think that is plain cool

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I guess it's purpose in life is to get people talking about myTop. Mission accomplished.

It does appear to be good craftsmanship.

I love my '92 Comanche front end and would like to see the front end stay a part of MJ's and XJ's of the past. All that aside I like this conservative build.
    Last edited by Linebacker; 11-03-2016 at 03:54 AM.
    Embrace the Recoil!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast