Thread: 2016 SEMA : Poison Spyder/Rubicon Express Beatrix Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

2016 SEMA : Poison Spyder/Rubicon Express Beatrix Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

For the 2016 SEMA show, Poison Spyder and their sister company Rubicon Express brought out a nice yellow Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited adorned with a host of their products but what really caught my eye was the fact that it also came equipped with a brand new bolt on double throw down coil over suspension system. Apparently, this kit is still under development by Rubicon Express but it is slated to be released sometime next year.

Been Around the Block Robertcrav's Avatar
    So in the front the coil mount was cut off the frame and axle... don't see a bump can in the front? or am I missing it...

Also is does anyone run the Rubicon Express Fox Coilovers? thoughts?
    2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S - Currie RJ44's, 37s - Click Here For Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Robertcrav View Post
    So in the front the coil mount was cut off the frame and axle... don't see a bump can in the front? or am I missing it...

Also is does anyone run the Rubicon Express Fox Coilovers? thoughts?
    They are running a coilover & bypass shock setup. The the bypass shock effectively acts as the bumpstop.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app
    '14 JKUR

So, what about the rear?
    The front is really fancy, but the ass end is basically just a bolt on coilovers kit.

----------------
    2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
    – Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC
    --------------------

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
    – Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC