Thread: 2016 SEMA : Bestop Lime Green Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

2016 SEMA : Bestop Lime Green Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

This Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited that Bestop brought out to the 2016 SEMA show featured their all new Trektop NX Glide, a top that works without any zippers.

Demonstration on how to remove the top.

Been Around the Block Robertcrav's Avatar
    Are those premium fabric upper half door windows??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S - Currie RJ44's, 37s - Click Here For Build Thread

Bumper is fugly!
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Hmm depending on how easy this new top is to remove/put back on, I may have to get a new twill one!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No zippers sounds nice! The rear window is my nemesis. Lol Also, I wonder how much the uppers will run? Looks good.

really like the looks of this top and the functionality of being able to go completely topless. That was the reason I got rid of my trek top nx, I like to go topless. If the pricing stays on par with the trek top pro this will be a definite must have in the tops.

Knows a Thing or Two Tylersilverjku's Avatar
    I guess this is a nice feature I'm curious on the price because if it is more I'd rather just use the zippers it's not that bad to me. Also I agree the bumper is not good looking and I'm not a huge fan of those premium fabric windows.

Anything new on the twill door uppers? Are they coming out?

Been Around the Block Robertcrav's Avatar
    I "chatted" with their online support last week, these were prototypes for their element doors...they will not fit oe 1/2 doors and I was told "IF" they are released it would be towards the end of the year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S - Currie RJ44's, 37s - Click Here For Build Thread