2016 SEMA : Nitro Gear Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is it teal or maybe mint green? I'm not 100% sure but I will say that this Jeep JK Wrangler that Nitro Gear brought out to the 2016 SEMA Show was about the most different color on a Jeep I've seen to date.

20161102184236-00100564-me.jpg

20161102184136-0345366d-me.jpg

20161102184143-4d1fbfef-me.jpg

20161102184201-5cc5e99b-me.jpg

20161102184212-8a6764ab-me.jpg

20161102184219-3a853462-me.jpg

20161102184154-5b0d434b-me.jpg

20161102184226-87bf33d5-me.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
I wonder how many people think they misspelled the windshield banner? :idontknow:

jkris

Don't know why but I like the color. It's different and goes well with the black. Nice rig!

Rich O

Sorry, I just can't take bed liner as the external finish on a vehicle. It still scratches and is even harder to repair well than paint and clear coat.

jeeeep

Hooked
I don't mind the color it's different but it should be illegal to change the grill.
There have been some good-looking Jeeps until you get to the grill then to have that stupid unibrow or the grill delete or some other ugly thing

NitroJeepGirl

Thanks for noticing my Jeep at Sema!

The Jeep is Tiffany blue, straight off the box done in Kevlar liner at Starwood Motors in Dallas. We choose this because it's a 2007 trail rig so it had a lot of paint imperfections, we were trying to hide. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea but I love it and it's drawn in a lot of really positive attention so it suits the purpose. Once again, thanks wayalife for posting such great photos of my baby. Feel free to swing back by the booth if you want more info on the build, it's more than just a pretty face.

-Shawna

madstiles

The Jeep is Tiffany blue, straight off the box done in Kevlar liner at Starwood Motors in Dallas. We choose this because it's a 2007 trail rig so it had a lot of paint imperfections, we were trying to hide. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea but I love it and it's drawn in a lot of really positive attention so it suits the purpose. Once again, thanks wayalife for posting such great photos of my baby. Feel free to swing back by the booth if you want more info on the build, it's more than just a pretty face.

-Shawna
I was gonna say that's a girl from the Florida panhandle's jeep. Didn't know you were on here. Definitely not my choice for color lol but it turned out nice great work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

-Shawna

Welcome to Wayalife Shawna!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom