Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 SEMA : KEG Artic Frog Jeep JK Wrangler on Tracks

Fresh Catch
    This thing was headed to CO right after the show. Keg was taking it and a professional video crew (from Velocity channel I think) to get it in action. They have a clip of it going thru Vegas already - crazy looking. I think they said up to 45 mph for 15 minutes on pavement - I'm sure it's better in snow. I agree with the so-wrong-it's-right feel of the build. Keg Media does TONS of renderings/concepts for SEMA. Eventually the Frog is to be auctioned for the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation.

I still hate the Vader mask. I just can't get over how fugly it is....
    I bet you measure your dick from your asshole. -piginajeep

I love Mattracks. And white jeeps, but I will pass on the outside parts.
    Matt

Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

N.S.D.Q.!

18 JLUR -white, 13 JKUR - white (gone), 09 JKUR - white (sold), stock 85 CJ7 - red
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now).

Fresh Catch
    [QUOTE=wayoflife;791159]... I have to say, it just might be the only Jeep at the 2016 SEMA show that looks somewhat correct wearing a Fab Four Darth Vader mask.

This is because the bumper design is a direct copy of a much older piece that you used to see on TJ's and CJ's called - a snow-plow. LOL. One could argue a direct lineage to the 'cattle catchers' fixed to the front of steam engines as they criss-crossed the Western Territories. Either way, useless for moving snow and I expect even worse at protecting you from cows, it's a damn good thing it's so attractive or you'd be looking at the kind of error history would record as utterly destructive of brand credibility and loyalty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12