Thread: 2016 SEMA : JCR Project Snowhawk Jeep XJ Cherokee on Tracks

2016 SEMA : JCR Project Snowhawk Jeep XJ Cherokee on Tracks

The JCR Project Snowhawk Jeep XJ Cherokee on Tracks that they brought out to the 2016 SEMA show was very clean and looked nice but I have to say, I'm a bit more partial to the KEG Artic Frog Jeep JK Wrangler and maybe because it looked so much more like a vehicle that would need tracks. But hey, that's just me.

Been Around the Block jeepsterchris's Avatar
    OK...whats up with all the XJ's with one grille square painted a different color? I've seen several this way.
    Jeepster Chris
    Queen Creek, AZ
    '14 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, '08 Wrangler, '08 Commander, '73 Commando, '68 Jeepster...It's a sickness...

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsterchris View Post
    OK...whats up with all the XJ's with one grille square painted a different color? I've seen several this way.
    The new Trailhawks have it so they are bringing over the design queue.

Like the build on this, minus the wrap.

Fresh Catch
    I need this in my life. I have a 2000 XJ. Who wants to donate to the cause!? I'll start a GoFunMe. lol
    2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (JKU)
    35" GoodYear MTR Kevlars / Warn Elite Front Bumper / 30 Inch LED Bar / Rugged Ridge CB Mount / Uniden CB (Channel 4) / Diablo Tuner (Tuned by RPM) / XRC Armor Rock Sliders / ACE Rear Swing Away Tire Carrier

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    The JCR Project Snowhawk Jeep XJ Cherokee on Tracks that they brought out to the 2016 SEMA show was very clean and looked nice but I have to say, I'm a bit more partial to the KEG Artic Frog Jeep JK Wrangler and maybe because it looked so much more like a vehicle that would need tracks. But hey, that's just me.

Dude did you see the on board refueling system on that bad boy???

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app