Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 SEMA : Trailmods Jeep JK Wrangler

Nothing but a Thing Sheaffadelic's Avatar
    Ive been waiting for Trailmods to bring these back! but not looking like that
    #MiaKhalifa

I really thought this company had folded.

I remember trying to get their fenders and having 0 luck, and went with a different plan.

I had wanted their old fenders because I drive through some states with fender laws but wanted no fenders otherwise, so I do like the fold for storage aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    What would be cool if those fenders came off and since they pulled if you could actually use them like mud track ramps...
    hmmm, patent pending! lol
    Hell yes, that is an awesome idea.

Really hope i can get a set of these!!

Not the best looking but i love the fact i can have full coverage onroad and not have to worry about extra width fenders on the trail getting smashed.

Sent from my SM-G900I using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two Goldeneagle1LC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    What would be cool if those fenders came off and since they pulled if you could actually use them like mud track ramps...
    hmmm, patent pending! lol
    Darn beat me to it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12