Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SEMA 2016 RECAP : the GOOD the BAD and the UGLY

Quote Originally Posted by xlock View Post
    No affiliation with the company but it's wild how much you praised and ditched on Fab Fours while consistently getting their name wrong...
    Praised???

What coverage were you seeing

No affiliation with the company but it's wild how much you praised and ditched on Fab Fours while consistently getting their name wrong...
    LOL - welcome to WAYALIFE. My mistake, sorry for offending you.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
    WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Fresh Catch
    Not offended, I enjoy your posts and have been reading ever since I made the move to the JK.
    And to answer Trainwreck the praise was on the Colorado build.
    I guess my mission is accomplished as now every mention of the company calls them Fab Fours and not Fab Four in this thread which is all I was trying to accomplish as these guys are true American fabricators.
    Last edited by xlock; 11-09-2016 at 02:37 AM.

Not offended, I enjoy your posts and have been reading ever since I made the move to the JK.
    I guess my mission is accomplished as now every mention of the company calls them Fab Fours and not Fab Four in this thread which is all I was trying to accomplish as these guys are true American fabricators.
    Well, American made or not I personally think Fab Four makes some terrible looking products. Im glad you accomplished what you came here for though

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainjk10 View Post
    My personal favorite was the Daystar 2 door stretched. Love the color and the road runner graphics are a cool touch. Plus I have 2 door bias. Attachment 230045

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Love the jeep,hate the chrome

If your not living and having fun,your dead already

Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    Well, American made or not I personally think Fab Four makes some terrible looking products. Im glad you accomplished what you came here for though
    Agreed. That front end is a travesty, a slap in the face to Jeeps and Jeep history, and just flat out fugly!!!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

We don't delete posts here, so I re-instated yours. You're welcome.

Not sure why you would post something and then delete it as if you're hiding from something

We're all grown ups here, I'm sure we can handle the criticism
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

I think their work blows, but I it's awesome that they build their catastrophes here in the USA.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Eddie and Cindy, great job covering the show this year! Thanks for taking us with you via your website.
    Regarding the Darth Vader nose, I don't get it and think it's hideous. Also don't understand making a small windshield smaller by adding sheet metal but I do understand people have different tastes and they are welcome to make their Jeep's as ugly as they want.
    Regarding the big tires with low profiles, I can't believe the tire companies could sell enough to pay for the molds.

Thanks for all the coverage, ton of info and pics to browse through.
    I'm lovin that Jeep Crew Chief 715 as well as the Daystar Power wagon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234